Updates...please post here!!!

GMan

Looked like the Graham side of the stadium had a few holes in it also....I'm not sure if there were 10,000 there last night...That was a little disappointing. There were a lot of younger folks that constantly walked around the track the whole time...(a growing phenomenon since about 1995)...why people come to the game to walk around in circles is beyond me....but anyway.

It's going to be tough to turn this thing around for Graham, but I do think they are moving in the right direction. As you pointed out, they are very young and have a lot of talent in the freshman class.....I think they'll be fine in a couple years and hopefully back to a good competitive game.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My two cents on this is that it looked to me that Simon put in in reserves on D and O in the middle of the 3rd. Graham freely substituted in the 3rd, but it was clear that the Beaver reserves were over matched and unable to do much. Because of that, Simon probably felt the need to put his starters back in.

Graham's youth is clear with 23 of 39 players being Freshmen or Sophomores. They only get better by playing. The difference for Graham from last year was that Williams substituted freely through out the game trying to keep players fresh. It always looked to me as if Marrs would ride his horses to death.

Beavers young players will get the chance for JV experience and if what I have heard is true, Graham will not have a JV this season because of numbers.

Looked like the Graham side of the stadium had a few holes in it also....I'm not sure if there were 10,000 there last night...That was a little disappointing. There were a lot of younger folks that constantly walked around the track the whole time...(a growing phenomenon since about 1995)...why people come to the game to walk around in circles is beyond me....but anyway.

I don't think anyone gets it. Not even the kids.