63-3?

maizenbluedoc

There must have been a typo. I thought the new coach promised that this team was going to get better. What is the problem with Tazewell football (serious question)?

The problem is for the past two season when a football team is preparing for a season the Bulldogs were searching for a head coach! Things are looking good for the future.... Tazewell just faced a team last that night that is much bigger, faster, and physical... GW could handle many if not all teams around here.... They have a good ball team!

The new coach, much like Graham's new coach, has a lot of work to do to get it turned around....but both schools made good hires and it will take a little time. I'm sure they'll get it turned around. The kids are working hard.

There must have been a typo. I thought the new coach promised that this team was going to get better. What is the problem with Tazewell football (serious question)?

If Tazewell would learn to not expect magic from a new coach, these past two years may have been better.

The problem is for the past two season when a football team is preparing for a season the Bulldogs were searching for a head coach! Things are looking good for the future.... Tazewell just faced a team last that night that is much bigger, faster, and physical... GW could handle many if not all teams around here.... They have a good ball team!

To the dog fans just stand behind the team ,and get rid of any trouble makers( parents) don't run this coach off give him time, he will get those kids attention . GW is for real dog fans,and 52 you are right they could lay some whop on a lot of teams. Good Luck to the dogs.

So did second string gw come in around half time?third string around the third?63-3 ?

second team began filtering in the game in the second quarter. i think the starters played one series in the 3rd and that was it.

If Tazewell would learn to not expect magic from a new coach, these past two years may have been better.

If you would learn to read, it wasn't a Tazewell fan that started this thread, and if you would have read my post, don't think I stated anywhere in it that we expected magic! I know it's gonna take time.... Hell the coach has to have more than 3 or 4 weeks with a team to turn things around.....

If you would learn to read, it wasn't a Tazewell fan that started this thread, and if you would have read my post, don't think I stated anywhere in it that we expected magic!

Ummm, it was a Tazewell fan that started this thread...maizenbluedoc has been here before and even stated he was a 1955 grad of THS.

And yes, his original post does seem to express the thought of a "miracle turnaround" in T-town...

I thought the new coach promised that this team was going to get better. What is the problem with Tazewell football (serious question)