Camp Fire

southbound

You know, I used to think that everyone was exaggerating with their Abingdon jokes. But now FalconMan and Southbound have shown me that no stretching of the truth is needed. Eat Mor Falcon, Chilhowie

Chilhowie by 14.. Johnson and Conley.. all. day. long. Unless there's a fair going on near by, or a car accident on 81, or a baby crying in the stands, or maybe a car alarm going off in the parking lot. In which case they'll be distracted and choke like Abingdon.

Please don't take these guys as the Abingdon norm. Most of us want to see our program flourish as they should. Being one of the biggest schools south of Roanoke, it's sad that we aren't great at football. It seams that mediocrity has been acceptible for so long that it has became the norm. Some of us would like to change that.

:mad::mad::D:mad::D:mad::mad::mad::D:D:mad::D:mad::mad::D:D:D:mad::mad::D:mad::mad::D

Southbound morse code.

Now that's funny!

I see it that Warriors win by 7-14 points. If they can get their RBs outside the corner they are fast and would be hard for anyone to chase them down.

Hey Dances with Dueces, it is time for the Falcons to come and pay you a visit. I hate to tell you but we are going to run you off the reservation. We have made some personnel changes and seem to be clicking now so you guys better get ready. Dude, do you guys still have that teepee set up at the field house? Me & Falconman may pay you a visit this week and let Stripes scratch that tent up with his claws. Dad said they used to smoke a peace pipe in that tent before football games up there. Ha ha! That sounds like fun! :D Well guys nothing personal this week just business! :eek:

Sorry I'm late. When I see threads named "Camp Fire", it generally doesn't spark my football interest. That being said... you paid us a visit for about 4 years in the mid 00's in benefit games and we outscored you about 200-30. Now that it counts, what's your excuse going to be when we win? The teepee is only about 10 years old, the only peace pipe being smoked goes on behind the bleachers. Good luck to the Falcons, not saying they'll need much, Chilhowie is quite down this year but probably good enough to whip your dirty birds.

Edited by deuceswild

Please don't take these guys as the Abingdon norm. Most of us want to see our program flourish as they should. Being one of the biggest schools south of Roanoke, it's sad that we aren't great at football. It seams that mediocrity has been acceptible for so long that it has became the norm. Some of us would like to change that.

We dont. But these guys are a ton of fun!

:mad::mad::D:mad::D:mad::mad::mad::D:D:mad::D:mad::mad::D:D:D:mad::mad::D:mad::mad::D

Southbound morse code.

hahaha

What does it say?

Abingdon has trouble in the second half of every game I've seen last season and this season. Its close in the first half. Hopefully Abingdon can pull one out. Defense needs to be rested when the second half starts.

Warriors 27

Abingdon 21

Abingdon has trouble in the second half of every game I've seen last season and this season. Its close in the first half. Hopefully Abingdon can pull one out. Defense needs to be rested when the second half starts.

Warriors 27

Abingdon 21

How can you call yourself a Falcon? NEVER WILL I, FALCONMAN, PICK AGAINST ABINGDON!!! GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU LOSER!:mad:

What is your problem dude? :mad: Don't take your 0-2 start out on me. :mad: Not my problem we win and you don't. Ha ha! :D

If you had played the schedule we've played you would be 0-2. You've only beat PH and trust me we will do the same. After tonight you will be 1-2. You and FM are the biggest joke because your predictions never come true. What will be your excuse after the warriors beat you tonight? Heres one, your cat got sick :eek:

How can you call yourself a Falcon? NEVER WILL I, FALCONMAN, PICK AGAINST ABINGDON!!! GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU LOSER!:mad:

We can all be optimistic about winning but reality has to set in at some point and AbndonFan just sees the reality. I am bulldog through and through but I still know when we are going to get our tails whipped.

If you had played the schedule we've played you would be 0-2. You've only beat PH and trust me we will do the same. After tonight you will be 1-2. You and FM are the biggest joke because your predictions never come true. What will be your excuse after the warriors beat you tonight? Heres one, your cat got sick :eek:

I'm not sure Abingdon would lose to Twin Springs.

But, I'm not 100% sure they would win either.

Can't wait to here the excuses pour in about the lackluster performance in last night's game. Maybe the moon was to bright and got in their eyes!

Chilhowie played like poo as well. That game was more boring to watch than PBS after hours. Seriously, both of these teams should be ashamed. Fumbles, terrible passes, poor tackling... A win is a win but this one made me cringe. We have the two best running backs for miles and they combined for 103 yards against...wait for it...Abingdon.

SMH.WTF.FML.