Camp Fire

southbound

Hey Dances with Dueces, it is time for the Falcons to come and pay you a visit. I hate to tell you but we are going to run you off the reservation. We have made some personnel changes and seem to be clicking now so you guys better get ready. Dude, do you guys still have that teepee set up at the field house? Me & Falconman may pay you a visit this week and let Stripes scratch that tent up with his claws. Dad said they used to smoke a peace pipe in that tent before football games up there. Ha ha! That sounds like fun! :D Well guys nothing personal this week just business! :eek:

Saw the paper earlier in the year and read past posts by the Chilhowie faithful, feel like I'm pretty educated on this matter, one word: Overrated. The silence of their fans tells the whole tale, they've lost faith in their team.:p All that talk last year about preseason victories when we hadn't game planned for them. LMFAO!!! Guess what little men, THE FALCONS ARE COMING, THE FALCONS ARE COMING!!!!!:eek: And we bringing a gameplan with us this time!!!!

Edited by Falconman

johnson conley and dont forget about tonto not a good threesome for the little birds friday night

Candy Zero its been awhile since I've laid the slap down on you (guess you've been hiding behind your skirt); nevertheless here you go, Chi town isn't playing the candies this week, they playing the freaking FALCONS big boy. That, my friend makes all the difference!:D

I saw where VA High ran wild on you the first week of the season. Johnson and Conley will expose you.

Weakwarning, it was game one and we had to deal with distractions. You seen what happened last week to PH when we didn't have any distractions. So shut ya freaking yapper!

Edited by Falconman

The race was a distraction?! come on man!

PurpleNaderFan, read the paper last week where you boys pulled one out of your arse down at the "U" last week? My first response was, hmm, glad they've learned to pull something else outta there arse besides recruits.:eek:

PurpleNaderFan, read the paper last week where you boys pulled one out of your arse down at the "U" last week? My first response was, hmm, glad they've learned to pull something else outta there arse besides recruits.:eek:

if the race was a distraction to you it was more of a distraction to the other team also so that is the most lame excuse for a loss as i have ever heard. why dont you just grow up and accept the fact that you got beat by a better team and learn from that. excuses are for the weak. so i guess the shoe fits you very good. what will be your excuse this week when you lose again.

I forgot to mention Stripes picked a score for this game. Falcons 41 Little Warriors 14

No one cares what your cat picks or what you do with your cat! I think you have a mental problem. Chilhowie wins this by a long shot!

Weakwarning, it was game one and we had to deal with distractions. You seen what happened last week to PH when we didn't have any distractions. So shut ya freaking yapper!

Falcongirl, no excuses when the Warriors beat you in week 3. After you get beat you can go cry on your new LOVE sign at the Barter.

I'm going with Chilhowie on this one. I think they play a much more physical style of football than Abingdon, and when all is said and done Chilhowie wins by a TD. This pick has nothing to do with the two little birdies that always come up with excuses. I have nothing against the Abingdon football team. I just think Chilhowie is tougher and better this season.

No one cares what your cat picks or what you do with your cat! I think you have a mental problem. Chilhowie wins this by a long shot!

What is your problem dude? :mad: Don't take your 0-2 start out on me. :mad: Not my problem we win and you don't. Ha ha! :D

Chilhowies 2 RBs are probably better than anyone on Abingdons team, that will be the difference.

Warriors by 14

Have you watched us play? There is no way their 2 running backs are all that great. Dad said they only beat Marion by 2 touchdowns and they are terrible! :eek: