Pulaski @ Richlands

Nadoball

Thoughts and Predictions. Granted Pulaski is 0-3 and Richlands is 3-0 I think this will be a very good football game. Pulaski only lost 17-9 to Northside which is predicted to be a favorite for a state appearance.

Richlands shouldn't have much trouble with Pulaski. I would think Richlands should win by 2 scores easily with or without Devon .

The Northside vs Pulaski outcome was affected by several odd circumstances and should not have any more bearing on this game than the close call Richlands had with Union.

Guest lookoutmountain

Richlands will win, period. Pulaski is a paper tiger and Richlands will handle them at Richlands. Richlands toughest two games of the season are over. They will go 10 and 0 in the regular season.

Richlands will win, period. Pulaski is a paper tiger and Richlands will handle them at Richlands. Richlands toughest two games of the season are over. They will go 10 and 0 in the regular season.

A bit soon for 10-0 talk, anything can happen. Pray for no injuries!!!

Yea, way to early for any 10-0 talk! Alot of youth and inexperience on this years team, and right now alot of injuries. Pulaski, @ Carroll County and even at Honaker could be tough this year. Get everybody healthy and more experience, & by the end of the regular season we could be really good. Sorry Blue Tornado fans, but the blowout's in the first half is no more.

Absolutely to early to talk 10-0. Although we are 3-0 the blues have not really looked as good as they can be. To many new faces in new places and injuries right now.

Need to clean up the penalties and turnovers to even think about 10-0.

Right now they need to take Pulaski Co VERY serious. They have the potential to be a very good team but still have some work to do.

Pulaski might be 0-3 but have played some very good teams and they will come to Ernie ready to play !

Guest lookoutmountain

10-0 talk is not a praise for Richlands talent, but a knock on the weakness of the rest of the teams on the schedule compared to Richlands. Bottom line, Richlands is a bit weaker this year than in years past, BUT.....they are still better than the teams on their scheduleinthe regular season. Gate City and Union was the two games that were toughest and games in which Richlands could lose because it was just that.....EARLY. Richlands will beat pulaski by 2 touchdowns with its running game and it will be in great shape when it plays Honaker. 10-0 for Richlands, and a win in the playoffs in game one followed by a nailbiter in game 2 which is a 50/50 game and a definant loss in game 3 if they get past game 2. Richlands is one year away.....next year is the year for the Blues.

agree that their regular season games that should be be the hardest in my opinion are gone cc is down but you have to play them there. the best team that richlands had in years only won by one point there so this could be the game that gets them. but the rest of the schedule is weak other than the tigers.

Guest Highlanders

Really, Pulaski County could and should have a chance to win, if the team decides to do some playing. It's not the coaches fault, because PC has one of the best set of coaches since the 90's, honestly it's the players. Most of the players do not have any pride about the game nor themselves what so ever.

I think Todd Jones is a good coach, but with these group of kids, he needs to be more like Coach Joel Hicks be more strict and agressive. Coach Hicks was one of the greatest coaches in Virginia and folks from all over respected him. If Hicks was coaching today's team, let's just say that half of them would have been kicked off the team. In all sports, the kids at PCHS are quitters not winners.

Don't count them out if they put a complete game together. About carroll co. C burg had them 49- 0 with 36 sec to go before half ball at 8 yd line and nealed on it. Carroll didn't get past the 50 maybe one first down when first team was in the game. Richlands should kill carroll. But pulaski will be close less than a td. Can't pick the winner. Good luck

Don't count them out if they put a complete game together. About carroll co. C burg had them 49- 0 with 36 sec to go before half ball at 8 yd line and nealed on it. Carroll didn't get past the 50 maybe one first down when first team was in the game. Richlands should kill carroll. But pulaski will be close less than a td. Can't pick the winner. Good luck

I must be missing something somewhere, because I just don't see this as Richlands winning by 2 or 3 TD's. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see it, but I think it will be a closer game than that. I guess people are basing that on Pulaski being 0-3, but they have played some very good teams and gave PH & NS a very good game.

Richlands has the potential to be very good, but they are still having injury problems and a lot of penalties and have shown they can put the ball on the ground at times also and that can kill you in a tight game.

If they can clean that up and get healthy then they have a very good chance at going very deep in the playoffs. I like this team because of the balance they can have on O, but the D needs to get a little better and I think they will once they have all their starters back !

As much as I hate to see the injuries, it may help out later on with giving some of the younger players some playing time and helping the depth.

The young men that have stepped in have done a good job.

I agree with bigrhsfan I dont see this being a 2 or 3 td win for the blues, I would love to see it but I think it will be a close game. I beleave it might be as close as union game but you never know and I hope I am wrong.

Guess I'm the only one picking Richlands by 3 td's....35 to 14.... Seen both play, I'm sticking to my guns...if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Last years team I would have said Richlands by 3 tds but this years team just seems like something is missing, plus with the pentaly bug, and not holding on to the ball very well right now makes me beleave it will be a close game.

Last years team I would have said Richlands by 3 tds but this years team just seems like something is missing, plus with the pentaly bug, and not holding on to the ball very well right now makes me beleave it will be a close game.

I really hope you're wrong....any chance for a team from the SWD to put a whipping on Pulaski, I welcome it... I lived in Dublin for a while and those folks acted like the SWD couldn't hold their jock strap....even when the SWD was still pretty solid....

I really hope you're wrong....any chance for a team from the SWD to put a whipping on Pulaski, I welcome it... I lived in Dublin for a while and those folks acted like the SWD couldn't hold their jock strap....even when the SWD was still pretty solid....

I hope I am wrong to.

I hope your right also !! Would love for us to put a beat down on em but I am just not sure that this team is quite ready yet. Maybe a little later on into this season when they are healthy and have the chemistry that I think they will have, but as of right now I will be perfectly happy with a 1 point win !

Don't get me wrong..............I'll be extremely happy if we win by a bigger score, but right now a win is a win.

But you have seen both teams play so maybe you know something we don't.

How about giving us a run down on what to expect from Pulaski ? I'd appreciate any insight you may have !

Good football game blues. This team is starting to look like everyone knew they could. Year in and year out there is something about game 4 when everything seems to fall in place. Plenty to work on aswell, perfect 1st half and I feel got alittle to laxed in the second half, finish what you started.