Tennessee vs. Florida, ou vs fsu

TheChampIsHere

In my opion the Vols aren't there yet. Probably a couple years away from being a SEC contender. Plus Florida seems to always have their number no matter how good a team Tennessee has. I do think UT has the coach that can get them back to the top if the alumni will give him the time. I always pull for any team playing a school from the state of Florida.

I think that it will still be a close game if tennessee's offense gets to clicking early, Tyler Bray is the best thing since sliced bread, Im not sure if UT's secondary is there yet since they lost the dopehead but their dline and backers have played well. I'm going to say 35-28 Tennessee

What is everyones opinions on these games? Can The Vols pull out the upset or does history repeat itself?, Is FSU really that good or are they overated(I think so)?

Florida.

Oklahoma.

Both games close.

I'm a big UT fan....I know they are young going into the Swamp but I think they can win if the limit the turnovers. If they keep it close early they have a shot if not it could get ugly fast.

I'm a big UT fan....I know they are young going into the Swamp but I think they can win if the limit the turnovers. If they keep it close early they have a shot if not it could get ugly fast.

^This^. I think we can beat UF, but given Ut's history in the Swamp, and all the other ills that come with playing on the road in the SEC with a young team, yada, yada, yada. I'm optimistic, but realistic. Anyway, make me eat crow Big Orange, pleeeeeez.

I went with Florida and FSU. I think if UT was playing Florida at home it might be different, but I don't see them beating UF at home. That said, this UT team shows promise. Still a long way to go, but I think they are beginning to turn the corner.

This game is HUGE for FSU. If they beat Oklahoma, it will put them back in the national spotlight as an elite team.

This game is HUGE for FSU. If they beat Oklahoma, it will put them back in the national spotlight as an elite team.

...until they lose to VT in the ACC Championship game...again...

The Florida-Tenn game could be close, but id go with FL by 10-14 points more than tenn since its a little early in the season. Now if the game was close to the end of the year, or maybe next year, then i would say either a really close game or tenn wins.

Ok should, i stress, should be Florida state. Will be a very close game imo. Really love florida state, but dont thiny they quite ready yet to leap up to nat. contention.

But could be wrong on both, just my opions.

Better not look ahead to the ACCCG, you're getting into the meat of your schedule with Arkansas State and Marshall coming up.

Tell you what, you worry about what's going on in Knoxvegas and I'll worry about what's going on in the 'burg...

UT turns the corner tomorrow. Bray is going to light up Florida in the swamp. We are due for a good year.... For UT fans think Bama 95. This is his coming out party. Plus Dooley's orange pants are magic. They could probably cure cancer and fix the national debt crisis at the same time. It's over. He wears the pants..... lights out..... Done.

Oklahoma is the real deal. If you get a chance watch All Access on ESPNU. They have had both FSU and Oklahoma. Oklahoma isn't going to lose this game. Those guys are men.

ACC struggles tomorrow. as usual....

Maryland, Clemson, Miami, and FSU all lose.....

Go Vols....

Edited by VOL61

Go Sooners! OU does have a history of underachieving on the road, but our veteran defense should be able to handle an unexperienced FSU offense. Sooners should pull out a close, albeit easy win

Go Sooners! OU does have a history of underachieving on the road, but our veteran defense should be able to handle an unexperienced FSU offense. Sooners should pull out a close, albeit easy win

Our? Didn't know you were from OK!

And close \= easy.

Edited by UVAObserver

If FSU wins do they go to #1, or does Bama move up to #1 with FSU to #2?

Well, I am a Bama fan myself, but at this point in the season I could really care less who they put #1 or #2, IF Bama wins out (A very hard if) then they will be #1 going into the bowl games so it really doesn't matter atm.

UT turns the corner tomorrow. Bray is going to light up Florida in the swamp. We are due for a good year.... For UT fans think Bama 95. This is his coming out party. Plus Dooley's orange pants are magic. They could probably cure cancer and fix the national debt crisis at the same time. It's over. He wears the pants..... lights out..... Done.

Oklahoma is the real deal. If you get a chance watch All Access on ESPNU. They have had both FSU and Oklahoma. Oklahoma isn't going to lose this game. Those guys are men.

ACC struggles tomorrow. as usual....

Maryland, Clemson, Miami, and FSU all lose.....

Go Vols....

Bad thing about making all those predictions is when most end up wrong lol, I gotta give it to ya tho, you didn't care to put it out there....