Princeton vs. Graham.

futbolking

Graham has 3 of it's 4 strongest opponents the next 3 weeks.... Princeton, Grayson and Galax....not sure which of the 3 is the strongest....

I believe Graham will probably stick with the power I, hopefully try to control the clock to keep these contests respectable. Graham is very young and any of these games could turn ugly. The next 3 weeks could do a lot towards improvement, however.

3 yards and a cloud of dust, might be the best option for the G-Men against Princeton.

These youngsters are surely playing some quality teams this year...will only make them better in the future....hang tough G-Men.

I'd like to see Graham pick off one of these games but it will be tough. Best bet would be to keep the "I' in a tight formation and attempt to control the clock. If they cant limit the touches of these opposing offenses it may get ugly. The G-Men have found some things that work offensivly but the defense still has some holes.

I have to agree with some others on this board in that you have to find a way to get Spencer the ball in open space. Kids got some quick feet. Add that to what they've been doing successfully and you would see a surge in "O" production.

Wish them the best.

Hey G-Man....is the radio broadcast for the princeton game going to be available online? Always enjoyed listening to Jim and from what I read about our broadcaster I WILL NOT listen to Kicks Kountry!

Hey G-Man....is the radio broadcast for the princeton game going to be available online? Always enjoyed listening to Jim and from what I read about our broadcaster I WILL NOT listen to Kicks Kountry!

Not sure. I always listen on the radio but I'll do some checking for you.

I'd like to see Graham pick off one of these games but it will be tough. Best bet would be to keep the "I' in a tight formation and attempt to control the clock. If they cant limit the touches of these opposing offenses it may get ugly. The G-Men have found some things that work offensivly but the defense still has some holes.

I have to agree with some others on this board in that you have to find a way to get Spencer the ball in open space. Kids got some quick feet. Add that to what they've been doing successfully and you would see a surge in "O" production.

Wish them the best.

How in the world do you think our offense is geting better? because we scored a few points against Tazewell and Marion! all 3 phases of the game is bad, the only reason we will end up 4-6 or 5-5 is because we added narrows and bland to the schedule if we didnt drop to single A the 2 wins we have would be it. and none of it has to do with the new HC

How in the world do you think our offense is geting better? because we scored a few points against Tazewell and Marion! all 3 phases of the game is bad, the only reason we will end up 4-6 or 5-5 is because we added narrows and bland to the schedule if we didnt drop to single A the 2 wins we have would be it. and none of it has to do with the new HC

I can see a heck of a lot of improvement in Graham this year....Princeton's coach also stated in the newspaper that Graham is the most improved team they have seen this year. Fundamentals are much better, if you ask me. They are in their positions and their tackling is better. You have to remember that Graham has a lot of 14 and 15 year olds out there on the field playing against 17 and 18 year olds. You can't coach maturity and size....Give the coach a break, give him some time. The weight lifting and conditioning program is 1000% better. The scheme that he wants to use fits the type of kids we have better. They're learning fundamentals again.....come on, all of this is good, regardless of wins or losses. Anybody that knows anything at all about football can see the improvement and that the future is much brighter, after it seemed very bleak before.

I sure hope there aren't too many others l putting this opinion out in the public, because that is the opposite of what this team needs right now.

This is your one and only warning...its been a bad football weekend for me and I'm looking to drop the HAMMER...

1togo2: would have responded to your post earlier but have been off grid all weekend. I am a realist and do not expect the g-men to be world beaters or even compete in the MED this year. But I do know that they have improved.

Much like my beloved Bulldogs thet are still looking for an identity. They have found some success on offense in certain areas and can build on that. They are still looking for something on defense.

Your negativity and comments demonstrate a degree of ignorance. I would be happy to discuss with you any aspect of the game if you need enlightenment. Otherwise I would suggest that you simply observe the games and be thankful for the effort that the kids have put forth this year.

Had opportunity to see G-men this Friday and they our obviously much improved. Impressed on the effort the showed and how well they rallied to football on Defense. Fairly small on D but quick and the played hard even when making mistakes the effort was there.....that is a reflection on coaching. Offensivelyvery simple scheme which is smart when implementing a new scheme with new expectations. very impressive kicker.

and who do you think had something to do with the wins marrs. no it is the new coach and new program at ghs that is starting to show some results in a team that for the past several years had no heart and did not try in games. so yes this new coach has a ton to do with the new attitude at ghs and how the program is going in the right direction. i would suggest to you that if you do not like this program in its first year step back wait a couple years then step back in and see where they are. and at that point make comments on the coach and team.

if anyone listened to the radio broadcast, how bad was the one announcer this game? Improved? Same? How bad did the officials get it over the air waves? Just curious, if anything was done to the guy that had the beef last week.

if anyone listened to the radio broadcast, how bad was the one announcer this game? Improved? Same? How bad did the officials get it over the air waves? Just curious, if anything was done to the guy that had the beef last week.

Fortunately, Graham was playing Princeton and most locals had the pleasure of listening to Jim Nelson do the play-by-play on the Princeton broadcast....

As for those other guys...I listened long enough to hear that they were still doing it and immediately changed the station to Star95 to listen to Jim Nelson.

Fortunately, Graham was playing Princeton and most locals had the pleasure of listening to Jim Nelson do the play-by-play on the Princeton broadcast....

As for those other guys...I listened long enough to hear that they were still doing it and immediately changed the station to Star95 to listen to Jim Nelson.

I can say with confidence that the words "That's what she said" were not uttered from the booth, at least in the first quarter.

I can say with confidence that the words "That's what she said" were not uttered from the booth, at least in the first quarter.

They usually don't start popping that one until about the end of the third/early fourth quarter...I guess they figure that everyone has quit listening by then and they can say whatever they want to say...

I listened to them early in the second half, and they seemed to be conscious of what they were saying and being careful. You still never know down and distance or have any idea where the teams are on the field.