Lil'Leonards_Losers

Leonards_Losers

Honaker @ Richlands

The Turf Monsters of The Red Bud Highway invade Ernie Hicks this Friday night with one thing on their mind, ESCAPE. The Big Blue Wind Machine is looking for some competition and an undefeated Tiger Squad may be willing to put up a fight. Ol Doug has his group of Felines scratching out Victory after Victory, meanwhile back at the Storm Center a Big Twister is brewing up for the Doran Dusters. This sounds like a great game, but like my Great uncle Big Larry says, “you can’t tell nothin about Taters by looking at the vines.” Can the Brutes of Swords Creek run with the Wind? Will the Blues take the Tigers Lightly? For the Bargain price of 6 dollars you can find out in person, or you can trust your prognosticator Little Leonard.

Lil’Leonards_Losers –Tigers

SHRINE BOWL

JSB @ Abingdon

The Blue Buzzards were not HAPPY last week in their Vineyard VALLEY. But the Friday night traffic has been flooding Exit 7 these days. (The Trojans are the hottest ticket in town) Rumor has it there has been 15 minutes delays just to get into Target’s parking lot. The Washington County Highway Department has been planning for days on how they will accommodate parking for all of the Potentates and Grand Poo-Bahs for this BIG GAME. Off to its best start in years the Chariot Riders have become (Not America’s Team) But Washington County’s Team. For years the Blue Buzzards have cast an evil shadow over their cross town rivals. Grandpa Clovis has been beggin’ his wife Thelma Lou to go shopping this week. He wants to buy his Blue Tick Hound pup Bullet one of those Forrest Green Trojan Football Jersey’s. Grandpa Clovis has always been a bandwagon jumper. He ordered a Buffalo Bills hat the other day on E-bay. This game will be a nail biter if you’re a Buzzard. Somehow the Wine and Cheesers must put together a Hercucian (JoJo and Drnestine love it when I use Big Words) effort to hold off the Tromping coming their way Friday night. Richlands may have the Big Johnson, but these Trojans are packing a Magnum!!!!!!

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Blue Buzzards --you can except great uncle Leo (Past Grand Poobah) to be their raising cain with the brick layers and shriners.

Virginia High vs. Chilhowie

This week features an exciting battle between two INTERSTATE 81 rivals, as the Bristol Badger make the short trip up to Chilhowie to take on the Apple Dumpling Gang . The Badgers are coming off a hard fought loss at the hands of Radford, while Chilhowie is still trying to recover from what I’ve heard was an outstanding installment of the world famous Chilhowie Apple Festival. The folks in Chilhowie have rated their Warriors “SUPERIOR” this season, but that won’t be enough standup to Coach “Wheels” Wheeler’s and the Badgers.

Lil Leonard’s Loser ---Chilhowie

Princeton (WV) @ Graham

Well Folks, OL’ Percy and I are thinkin’ about rolling into Mitchell this Friday. Percy thinks we will get to see a first championship for Coach Spadaro and his Tigers that’s’ right folks. Princeton will probably be favored to win the Championship of the Two Bluefield’s this year for the First Time Ever. The Tigers have already skinned the Beavers and are primed and ready to UNDEPUTIZE the G_MEN. But the G-Men will not go down without a fight. Coach Williams and his posse have caught a couple of close wins this season but SPADARO is an OLD WILY TIGER and won’t get caught by this posse.

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Graham

Phelps (Ky) @ Twin Valley

The Hornets will be Buzzing the Mavis Cats’ Lair this Friday night. The Mavis Cats have lost 3 straight cat fights and are looking forward to playing someone without a CAT for a MASCOT. But these HORNETS PACK A STING. The United Shop received a shipment of Raid Wasp and Hornet spray for this game; but it may not be enough, unless some detours these Bees across Hale Creek to the game. Word on the street is that the Derby Café will have a Renaming of their famous Carrot Cake at 10:30 Saturday morning after Coach Puddin’ Crigger, if the Cats Win.

Lil'Leonards_Loser - Hornets

Honaker @ Richlands

The Turf Monsters of The Red Bud Highway invade Ernie Hicks this Friday night with one thing on their mind, ESCAPE. The Big Blue Wind Machine is looking for some competition and an undefeated Tiger Squad may be willing to put up a fight. Ol Doug has his group of Felines scratching out Victory after Victory, meanwhile back at the Storm Center a Big Twister is brewing up for the Doran Dusters. This sounds like a great game, but like my Great uncle Big Larry says, “you can’t tell nothin about Taters by looking at the vines.†Can the Brutes of Swords Creek run with the Wind? Will the Blues take the Tigers Lightly? For the Bargain price of 6 dollars you can find out in person, or you can trust your prognosticator Little Leonard.

Lil’Leonards_Losers –Tigers

SHRINE BOWL

JSB @ Abingdon

The Blue Buzzards were not HAPPY last week in their Vineyard VALLEY. But the Friday night traffic has been flooding Exit 7 these days. (The Trojans are the hottest ticket in town) Rumor has it there has been 15 minutes delays just to get into Target’s parking lot. The Washington County Highway Department has been planning for days on how they will accommodate parking for all of the Potentates and Grand Poo-Bahs for this BIG GAME. Off to its best start in years the Chariot Riders have become (Not America’s Team) But Washington County’s Team. For years the Blue Buzzards have cast an evil shadow over their cross town rivals. Grandpa Clovis has been beggin’ his wife Thelma Lou to go shopping this week. He wants to buy his Blue Tick Hound pup Bullet one of those Forrest Green Trojan Football Jersey’s. Grandpa Clovis has always been a bandwagon jumper. He ordered a Buffalo Bills hat the other day on E-bay. This game will be a nail biter if you’re a Buzzard. Somehow the Wine and Cheesers must put together a Hercucian (JoJo and Drnestine love it when I use Big Words) effort to hold off the Tromping coming their way Friday night. Richlands may have the Big Johnson, but these Trojans are packing a Magnum!!!!!!

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Blue Buzzards --you can except great uncle Leo (Past Grand Poobah) to be their raising cain with the brick layers and shriners.

Virginia High vs. Chilhowie

This week features an exciting battle between two INTERSTATE 81 rivals, as the Bristol Badger make the short trip up to Chilhowie to take on the Apple Dumpling Gang . The Badgers are coming off a hard fought loss at the hands of Radford, while Chilhowie is still trying to recover from what I’ve heard was an outstanding installment of the world famous Chilhowie Apple Festival. The folks in Chilhowie have rated their Warriors “SUPERIOR†this season, but that won’t be enough standup to Coach “Wheels†Wheeler’s and the Badgers.

Lil Leonard’s Loser ---Chilhowie

Princeton (WV) @ Graham

Well Folks, OL’ Percy and I are thinkin’ about rolling into Mitchell this Friday. Percy thinks we will get to see a first championship for Coach Spadaro and his Tigers that’s’ right folks. Princeton will probably be favored to win the Championship of the Two Bluefield’s this year for the First Time Ever. The Tigers have already skinned the Beavers and are primed and ready to UNDEPUTIZE the G_MEN. But the G-Men will not go down without a fight. Coach Williams and his posse have caught a couple of close wins this season but SPADARO is an OLD WILY TIGER and won’t get caught by this posse.

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Graham

Phelps (Ky) @ Twin Valley

The Hornets will be Buzzing the Mavis Cats’ Lair this Friday night. The Mavis Cats have lost 3 straight cat fights and are looking forward to playing someone without a CAT for a MASCOT. But these HORNETS PACK A STING. The United Shop received a shipment of Raid Wasp and Hornet spray for this game; but it may not be enough, unless some detours these Bees across Hale Creek to the game. Word on the street is that the Derby Café will have a Renaming of their famous Carrot Cake at 10:30 Saturday morning after Coach Puddin’ Crigger, if the Cats Win.

Lil'Leonards_Loser - Hornets

No prediction of the Union -Clintwood game... Last week Leonard picked Lebanon over my Wave and Lebanon was defeated handily... Wave by 7 over Union...

No prediction of the Union -Clintwood game... Last week Leonard picked Lebanon over my Wave and Lebanon was defeated handily... Wave by 7 over Union...

Union in a close one. Union has the "big game" experience. And late in games, that can be the difference.

I said earlier in the week the Union game was a 3 point game either way, and I still stand behind it, it should be a whale of a game to watch, but I will be in Honaker hopefully watching the tiggers take it on the chin again.

I havent got to see clintwood in person this season, but from what i hear they are down for clintwood (which is still better than most teams on a good year) and Union is tough as nails. Bears are no nonsense team that mauls opponents on the front line and do it for all 4 quarters. As i have said before depth is key to this game and I feel that Union is deeper than Clintwood. IMO 4th quarter victory for the Bears in yet another thriller worth 5 bucks

As always I really enjoyed reading your picks this week Leonard and had a good laugh at the Big Johnson / Magnum pun.....lol........of course here in Big Blue Wind country... we've always known we had some Big Johnson's !

Oh, by the way, the Tornado's actually travel to Fuller Field at Emats stadium instead of them coming to Ernie.