Tom Walker

redtiger

Has anyone seen TW play this season?

Any details?

They have two good backs. Cain who is one of the fastest kids in SWVA. Then the Brewer kid has some good speed as well.

They run spread jet sweep type of offense. If Cain gets outside he is hard to catch.

I knew Cain was fast and Brewer is a very good back. Do they run the Jet from undercenter or shotgun?

Are Brewer and Cain Wings or do they move them around?

Im assuming they run a 4-4 defense?

Thanks guys

Cody Cain finished 4th in the 100 meters at state and 10th in the 200 meters. Cody Cain may have done good in Region D but when you get to state level different types of athletes. Even though, the kids from Holston did win 200 back to back couple years ago.

Cody Cain finished 4th in the 100 meters at state and 10th in the 200 meters. Cody Cain may have done good in Region D but when you get to state level different types of athletes. Even though, the kids from Holston did win 200 back to back couple years ago.

You have to remember he was just a soph. last year.

I dont know much at all in regards to the distances in track but Robbie Colley won the longest event his senior year by at least 1/2 a lap(I saw a film of it). He crossed the finish line, hugged his dad, celebrated a little then everyone else crossed the finish line and colapsed. Pretty incredible, the kind of shape he was in.

You have to remember he was just a soph. last year.

I thought Cain was a Senior this year?

He is pretty fast, Haysi had a hard time keeping contain on him last season.