Graham vs. Grayson Co.

ghs_17

i had always wondered where fries was, how is that pronounced?

It's fries in the summer, and freeze in the winter. lol Actually it's always pronounce freeze.

It is the starting point for the New River Trail.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grayson lost starting MLB and leading tackler (49) to broken leg and staertting FB and ILB (44) to broken foot. Both HUGE losses

Jacob Parnell is the MLB. I grew up and played sports with his dad. He is a spark plug type player, everyone else's play is elevated by him being on the field. He will be impossible to replace.

Grayson lost starting MLB and leading tackler (49) to broken leg and staertting FB and ILB (44) to broken foot. Both HUGE losses

Dang! Hate to hear that for both those kids. Hope somebody steps up in their absence...

Only MED games we may have a good chance at are Narrows and Bland Co. I'm not familiar with Fort Chiswell so I can't say anything about them. But I know from what I have heard and obviously seen now, Galax and Grayson Co are going to be tough for a couple years. Question though, has Grayson Co been A for a while or within a few years?

It will be hard to say how good Galax will be next year. They lose many seniors on both sides of the ball after this year.

It will be hard to say how good Galax will be next year. They lose many seniors on both sides of the ball after this year.

Next year's MED could be very interesting, with Graham returning most of their team and the new coach's conditioning program should have the line in shape after a year of lifting....I'd say Graham is still 2 to 3 years away of having a real contender...IF things go well, Graham will have a solid team for at least a few years...looking at what's coming up from the lower levels.