Southwest District predictions.

RoughNeck69

If he gets hurt bye bye scholarship.

yeah if he is going to play college football on a ride there is no need to play basketball...smart move I think. Richlands isn't going to win state in basketball this year so who cares. I wouldn't even play him against Tazewell to be honest.

Fred used to Coach the Varsity girls.... Politics of Richlands kept him from getting the job as varsity head coach that's the talk up Walmart....

Jody's a good Coach, he played for Rick Goodman at Iager back in the day

They shopped the Job around on the down low, tried to get some really good BDD Coaches..... but didn't sweeten the pot enough to get them to sign the deal.

I was told they went after the head coaches at twin valley and honaker.

Didn't James Cochran loose his varsity girls coaching job last year too? I can remember thinking why did they get rid of him after the year the girls had last year, didn't make sense to me.

Its a great example of the inmates running the asylum. 1st Regional Championship in school history and Region IV Coach of the Year. Some thanks he got. Your welcome parents!

• 3 weeks later...