Has anyone saw this....pitiful

Why Social Services isn't stepping in to take this child out of that home is completely beyond me.

There is significant precedent that says that you can't make a child a martyr for your own belief system.

I am really puzzled ...Whose idea was this in the first place? Also who are the parents?

This Facebook post pretty much sums it up.

This is why gays should NOT be allowed to raise children. He wants to be a woman at eight years old? How insane! Like it has nothing to do with the fact that he's being raised by lesbians!

It doesn't seem to register to the lesbians and their enablers that 1) Boys are supposed to grow up to be MEN 2) Girls are supposed to grow up to be WOMEN. Their own neuroses cloud the fact that this poor boy's problem lies between his ears, not his legs! Rose Mary is correct. The failure of the lesbians to seek the the underlying cause and treatment of this child's disorder is child abuse.

Edited by blueinbama

This Facebook post pretty much sums it up.

Knowing gay couples who have done more than adequate jobs of raising children, I must disagree strongly on this one. It's more a problem with letting their homosexuality dominate their beings as people, and when one lets one facet of their lives dominate their being, only bad things can happen. This is only slightly worse than the abuse Todd Marinovich and Pete Maravich suffered because their parents let football and basketball respectively dominate their being. Both of those cracked worse than Humpty Dumpty, and this kid will too.

Knowing gay couples who have done more than adequate jobs of raising children, I must disagree strongly on this one. It's more a problem with letting their homosexuality dominate their beings as people, and when one lets one facet of their lives dominate their being, only bad things can happen. This is only slightly worse than the abuse Todd Marinovich and Pete Maravich suffered because their parents let football and basketball respectively dominate their being. Both of those cracked worse than Humpty Dumpty, and this kid will too.

I have to agree with this assessment, I don't necessarily think that this is a gay/lesbian problem across the board, however this particular couple is obviously allowing an obsession, in this case homosexuality, to dominate their very beings and sadly enough it is also dominating this child.

This Facebook post pretty much sums it up:

This is why gays should NOT be allowed to raise children. He wants to be a woman at eight years old? How insane! Like it has nothing to do with the fact that he's being raised by lesbians!

If you want to use that logic, then straight people should not be allowed to raise children either. I have seen/known of straight people doing a lot worse things to their children than these people have done. You are taking one instance of someone doing something insane, and declaring that everyone should be punished for it. Not to say that what they are doing should be allowed, by any means.

I have to agree with this assessment, I don't necessarily think that this is a gay/lesbian problem across the board, however this particular couple is obviously allowing an obsession, in this case homosexuality, to dominate their very beings and sadly enough it is also dominating this child.

Wow! Didn't see that one coming. lol

Someone needs to remove this kid from this home ASAP before it's too late if not already! I don't agree with chidren been raised by homosexuals and this is a prime example of why. Some people may disagree with the way I think but it is my opinion and there is nothing that can be said to change that.

Edited by blufan04

Some people may disagree with the way I think but it is my opinion and there is nothing that can be said to change that.

And thats the problem with close-minded people.

If that is your opinion...then great! Everyone has one, and we are all entitled to an opinion. However, to have the mindset of never changing that opinion, no matter what you learn about the subject, is ridiculous.

You may disagree with that, but its my opinion and I could possibly be swayed to think otherwise if you present enough information to make me change my mind.

I'm sorry that you feel that I am a closed minded person! It is not my intention to change your opinion on the subject. If the topic of this thread doesn't change your opinion on the subject then there is nothing I could possibly present to you to change your opinion anyway and I am not out to do that. Think what you wish about me but I have no less respect for you as a person for your opinion on this subject. Good Day!

I'm sorry that you feel that I am a closed minded person! It is not my intention to change your opinion on the subject. If the topic of this thread doesn't change your opinion on the subject then there is nothing I could possibly present to you to change your opinion anyway and I am not out to do that. Think what you wish about me but I have no less respect for you as a person for your opinion on this subject. Good Day!

What I said had nothing to do with this particular topic. I don't consider someone close minded for having a certain opinion on a subject. It's just when someone says "I think this way, and nothing anyone says will ever change my mind!" is pretty close minded, IMO. Personally, I think that's the problem with a lot of people. They have their opinions and are not willing to look at the other side...no matter what anyone says. Again, I respect your opinion on this topic, even though I disagree. Sorry for the confusion.

I think that bad parenting is bad parenting and sexual orientation isn't really necessary to discuss in situations like this one. I cannot understand how anyone could bring themselves to drug a child in an attempt to stop the natural progressions that everyone is supposed to go thru.I do have my personal feelings as everyone else does, but it seems to me to argue about who should and shouldn't be allowed to parent take away from the kid who should be the first concern in the case.

I think that bad parenting is bad parenting and sexual orientation isn't really necessary to discuss in situations like this one. I cannot understand how anyone could bring themselves to drug a child in an attempt to stop the natural progressions that everyone is supposed to go thru.I do have my personal feelings as everyone else does, but it seems to me to argue about who should and shouldn't be allowed to parent take away from the kid who should be the first concern in the case.

^This^

Ditto.

I'm definitely in agreement with you that these two lesbians are letting their homosexuality dominate their lives, and that's more the norm than the exception. I'm sure there are gay couples who have done a more than adequate job of raising children, but my fundamental belief that couples should not be of the same sex prevents me from being as objective as some of you on this matter. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater, but I believe couples should be of the opposite sex. I don't believe people are born gay, I believe being gay is a choice. I know that's going to piss a lot of people off, especially homosexuals, but that's what I believe. I don't expect a lot of you to agree with me, and that's ok, but I will never change my views on this.

I'm definitely in agreement with you that these two lesbians are letting their homosexuality dominate their lives, and that's more the norm than the exception. I'm sure there are gay couples who have done a more than adequate job of raising children, but my fundamental belief that couples should not be of the same sex prevents me from being as objective as some of you on this matter. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater, but I believe couples should be of the opposite sex. I don't believe people are born gay, I believe being gay is a choice. I know that's going to piss a lot of people off, especially homosexuals, but that's what I believe. I don't expect a lot of you to agree with me, and that's ok, but I will never change my views on this.

Agree with ya.

+1 My feelings exactly!

That is absolutely not the norm, else such gross abuses of the fundamental right to parent would be commonplace. The fact that this story is garnering so much attention pretty much proves this point. There are tens of thousands of gay couples in the United States with children. I happen to know two of them, which will be three in the coming year. How many stories like this do you see? You can count them on one hand.

I believe that being gay is a choice, but I believe that everything in life is a choice. I believe that some people may be predisposed to this particular choice, but I believe that one may choose whether or not to abide by it. I, for one, am strongly against the concept of homosexuality and homosexual homes, but if people want to do such things, and they aren't disturbing me, they are the ones that will have to account for their actions on Judgment Day. This being said, I don't believe there is a connection between homosexuality and parenting unless you force it. That's what's happening here. No different than heterosexual parents forcing their lifestyle choices (drugs, alcohol, etc.) on their children.

Edited by UVAObserver

That is absolutely not the norm, else such gross abuses of the fundamental right to parent would be commonplace.

I disagree. I believe whether you live a homosexual or heterosexual lifestyle, when children are brought into the home their lifestyle is influenced by the lifestyle of the parent(s). It's impossible to raise children and not have a parent's beliefs and lifestyle influence the child, whether it be deliberate or not. However I do agree that most situations are not as extreme as the situation we are addressing here.

Edited by blueinbama

I disagree. I believe whether you live a homosexual or heterosexual lifestyle, when children are brought into the home their lifestyle is influenced by the lifestyle of the parent(s). It's impossible to raise children and not have a parent's beliefs and lifestyle influence the child, whether it be deliberate or not.

But by the same token, which of these homes would you prefer for a child?

Home A:

Abusive, alcoholic father. Suicidal, drug-addicted mother. Alcohol and drugs in the home. Income below poverty level. No church. Child lacking basic needs and medical care.

Home B:

Homosexual parents. One male works from home as an IT consultant, the other works in town as a nurse at a hospital. Not a drop of alcohol nor a drug stronger than Tylenol in the home. Couple makes a 6-figure income. Both parents are Catholic. Children have trust funds for private schools and colleges.

Being as objective and reasonable as possible, who wouldn't prefer B to A? This is my point. Just how awful is homosexuality in the grand scheme of things when it comes to parenting a child? In Cumberland County, PA, we get about 150-200 "Home A" situations per year. They don't make the news, partly because of just how painfully common they are. Taking your point for its full worth, if there is homosexual influence, who is to say just how strong it is, assuming that it is a negative? I see awful heterosexual homes all the time. I'm sure those kids would give their right arms to be in a home like "Home B"...

As a little note, B is a real-life example...