Question for the board:

Don't know how I missed this, but I'll go with Zac. Better looking, better girls, better upside later in life due to not being a slacker.

I agree but Zack was a huge slacker.

Glad to see some people found this thread... I had a debate with a friend of mine and figured I'd bring it here for for discussion too.

You guys can keep Preppy, but I'm definitely going with my man Ferris all day, every day. What you guys call "slacking," I like to call being a "righteous dude." Let's be real:

1.) Ferris pulled Sloane Peterson. Not only pulled, but absolutely stole her heart. Sloane is much hotter than Kapowski, Spano and Turtle. Plus, Zack split tail with Slater. Ferris was "dreamy" and rumor had it that he was going to give Stevie Wonder his own eyes. If that doesn't win over every high school girl, then I don't know what will.

ADVANTAGE: FERRIS

2.) Ferris worked over Rooney much better than Preppy could ever think about with Mr. Belding. Belding was cool, but Rooney was a pure ass and had it out for Ferris. Ferris took the bulls eye on his chest and ran with it flawlessly. Ferris says "Hi" to all the haters!

3.) Bueller not only skipped school, but he heisted his babe and best friend out of school, stole a Ferrari, went to a Cubs game, performed in a parade, wined and dined as the Sausage King of Chicago, and was back home in bed in time for his parents to get home from work. Let us not forget that that was just one day in the life of Ferris; much more than Zack ever did in [insert a large number here] seasons of Saved By The Bell. The coolest thing Preppy did was dream of a band called "Zack Attack," create Buddy Bands, and eat at the Max on the reg (which would be kind of cool).

This battle is easy, IMO:

Ferris Bueller aka Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago > Preppy

Kelly-Now.jpg

First, yes, Kelly Kapowski is much hotter in today's world, but she is outside of the realm of Saved By The Bell. In the strict sense of each character's respective time frame, I still give the nod to Sloane...

Secondly, there was never any evidence that Zack Morris did the no-pants-dance with Kelly. All you saw was a kiss on the cheek and the crowd roar like he hit the Game 7 winner at the buzzer. Weak. Kelly even blew Zack off to take the owner of the Max to prom. He got burned. She was a tease, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. And like I said in my previous post, I'm pretty sure Slater got further than Preppy ever imagined.

Ferris had what is pictured below in her underwear and in the hot tub. Lord only knows what would've happened if the movie wasn't PG-13. Preppy puts up a good battle, but Ferris wins again.

sloane-face.jpg

Kelly even blew Zack

Doesn't that count for something...oh, wait...there were other words in that sentence, wasn't there?

Ferris had what is pictured below in her underwear and in the hot tub. Lord only knows what would've happened if the movie wasn't PG-13. Preppy puts up a good battle, but Ferris wins again.

If you are going to take the PG-13 rating into account, then you also have to give Zach a break for being on cable TV. I'm sure their rating was more around G or PG...for the most part.

This isn't even a contest in my opinion. Zach Morris was the man. Ferris had NOTHING on him.

You guys are all weak! Ferris is what Zack Morris dreamed about every night. What cool things did Zack do? Create Buddy Bands? Hang out at the Max? Let one of his best friends Jesse overdose on caffeine pills?

If you are going to take the PG-13 rating into account, then you also have to give Zach a break for being on cable TV. I'm sure their rating was more around G or PG...for the most part.

Ferris being PG-13 might've played a role in it, but it really wasn't any more risque than Saved By The Bell. I think the hot tub scene that I described as well as a couple words are the only the reason for it's PG-13 rating. That and the fact that Ferris' sister fell in love with Charlie Sheen in the police station. Charlie Sheen was just too much of a badass to deserve anything lower than a PG-13 rating.

Again, Ferris > Zack.

Gotta go with Ferris. He had a nice career afterwards and did'nt do to bad in the marriage department. Whatever happened to Zack after that show.

Ferris is a Legend!

The only 2 smart people in this thread, plus myself of course!

ya-rly001.jpg

I'm just looking for your counter-argument Mr. Lawyer. I presented my case, now I'm awaiting your rebuttal. ;)

Props on the very appropriate pic.

Girls: EDGE-ZACH

Sloane was overrated. Dad was rich, but she wasn't the cutest thing under the sun. Kelly Kapowski was HOT, and you know that Zach got with the whole group...Kelly, Jessie, and probably Nikki.

Friends: EDGE-ZACH

A.C. > Cameron. Screech > Cameron. Cameron was the ultimate wet blanket, and he tried to make that move on Sloane. Dirty...

Potential: EDGE-ZACH

Ferris was a lazy, truant bum. Zach was lazy, but showed a little ambition. He went to college in the later years.