BHC-JS Battle gets its start

trublue

Great article....I am very proud of the men on that football team. They have been through alot the past couple of years and have overcome obstacles along the way. Great Job Coach Wright. Men, bring us home a big W.

Proud to be a JSB Trojan parent.

wonder what forums that guy hangs out on? we have never bashed JSB here...i just made a "congrats" post the other day....lol. I don't go on any other sites besides this one, is there a CMD board or something?

pretty good write up once he got to the point.

wonder what forums that guy hangs out on? we have never bashed JSB here...i just made a "congrats" post the other day....lol. I don't go on any other sites besides this one, is there a CMD board or something?

There is indeed a CMD board.

He reads stuff on the CMD forum (s8.zetaboards.com/clinch_mtn_district). He even sent me an email once in response to something I said about his articles on there, lol.

Good article and thanks for the post! It is always great to hear about a school's athletic program making a turn for the better. Hats off to the composer of the article as the news gets the word out about the school's recent success to an audience much larger than the local fan base. I am sure that the Trojan turn around has provided a much needed infusion of pride and school spirit not only for the school but for the community as well. When the local high school does well on the playing field, or a basketball court, an entire community benefits and comes together as one. High school athletics builds leaders on the field and infuses pride within a community! Congrats JSB on a very successful season and good luck in the playoffs. Obviously, you have worked hard and deserve to be in the quest for a state championship.

Sacco is a blathering idiot.

He's guilty himself of bashing teams, questioning their playoff worthiness and so forth. It's not his job to form an opinion and even if it was, none of us care to hear it. Most of his "blog" articles are just him blathering and trying to be cute and funny. He's the one BHC writer I try to avoid.

Sacco is a blathering idiot.

AMEN! I know preaching when I hear it!!!!!!!!

The same Saaco that wrote the article accusing people of bashing HS kids and coaches, did a heavy dose of it himself last year in regards to Twin Valley and Hurley.

I think I am going to ask him for credit on this article, well at least the first paragraph.

In an email to him last year I suggested that ......

"anyone can sit in their mothers basement eating Doritos and type out a blog, it takes talent to be a real journalist!"