Burton vs. Honaker

rebel1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my thoughts exactly

a few of the football kids play basketball, and god love 'em they are great kids...but TV and Hurley have the BDD locked up tight in basketball....just the truth of it.

I'd say Grundy would like some more of you as well...have to wait for next year I guess lol.

You guys play some ugly football lol...hope it holds out for you again this week...every week i think you are going out, then you somehow fool around and find a way to hang on and win lol...so it really wouldn't surprise me if you do it again this week. If I didn't have Richlands and GW games to go to, I'd make the trip down to Galax again.

Ugly is not a nice word. lol. What you call ugly we call giving the opponent a bit of hope, then we take that away. LMAO

Ugly is not a nice word. lol. What you call ugly we call giving the opponent a bit of hope, then we take that away. LMAO

Never mind, I wasted 30 seconds of my life on thinking about what to say to all your garb.

You proove the old saying true, "Never argue with an idiot they'll just bring you down to there level and beat you with there experience"..

Edited by gridironguru

Never mind, I wasted 30 seconds of my life on thinking about what to say to all your garb.

You proove the old saying true, "Never argue with an idiot they'll just bring you down to there level and beat you with there experience"..

Beat is the key word.

I was at the game on Saturday, and what I saw was pretty much No defense from Burton, and a whole lot of offense from Honaker, but I will say this, If they would have fed the ball to the Miles kid instead of just when they were in the redzone, I dont think honaker would be playing this weekend.

I was at the game on Saturday, and what I saw was pretty much No defense from Burton, and a whole lot of offense from Honaker, but I will say this, If they would have fed the ball to the Miles kid instead of just when they were in the redzone, I dont think honaker would be playing this weekend.

I guess JIB coach didn't want to win. Whatever. Honaker did what they had to do. Game over moven on.

Guru; definition= a leader in a particular field. Might to change it,been wrong alot about Honaker this season. Maybe your a legend in your own mind.

Oh my, well at least the ride to galax wont be as long as the drive back..You be careful now,maybe you might want someone else to drive back. they say you shouldnt drive when your angry.