Bye-Bye, 2011-2012 NBA Season:

Deleted Account

Sorry, Ryan. There's only room for one best friend. We accept groupies though.

Awww. :(

Yeah bro, you can hold our jerky while we ride the Romo-Coaster. :D

No thanks. I'll stay over here at the Painters' Playhouse for the Underacheiving.....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish someone could photoshop Painters head onto Pee Wees body. I'd make it my signature picture. Lol.

My rushed, amateur artwork. Enjoy.

peeweepainter.jpg

EDIT: That was kind of fun, so if you guys have anymore suggestions, if I like them, I'll give it a 100% effort!

My rushed, amateur artwork. Enjoy.

peeweepainter.jpg

EDIT: That was kind of fun, so if you guys have anymore suggestions, if I like them, I'll give it a 100% effort!

This man is my hero. Straight up.

Derick Fisher is that LAST person who I would consider a real man in the NBA. That is like saying that Jeremy Shockey is a real man in the NFL.

After all the stuff that happened with his daughters cancer surgery & he still took care of all of his business of his job. He's got to be one of the more respected men in the NBA, or they wouldn't have made him president of the players... this is an excerpt from his biography..

"In addition to his illustrious career on the basketball court, Fisher was elected president of the National Basketball Player's Association (the NBA players' union) in 2006. That same year, Fisher donated $700,000 to his alma mater, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, founding the Fisher Fellows Life Skills Program as a way to mentor student athletes at the university.

Through his skills as a basketball player, his leadership of the National Basketball Players Association and his unflinching devotion to his family and community, Fisher has become one of the most respected athletes of his generation. Fisher's role model, the legendary ex-Lakers point guard Magic Johnson, wrote that "Derek Fisher is one of the most highly regarded players in the game today, and the respect he has earned is richly deserved & It's Derek's quiet example of how to live a good life and achieve success on and off the court that makes him remarkable & The league, and the world at large, could use more people like Derek Fisher in it."

What, exactly was better about the Jordan/Bird/Magic era? Short shorts?

kurt-rambis.jpg

I just don't understand it. The league today has evolved into more talent per team than ever before. That means night in and night out, every team has to bring their A game. And all of you who say that no one plays defense today. It's funny that you block out Jordan et. al drifting through pretty much every January and February.

Lastly, Ray Allen > Reggie Miller.

Good lord, he looks like a high school history teacher or something, just check out that mustache and those glasses.......I think I need to take a brillo pad to my eyes now.

Good lord, he looks like a high school history teacher or something, just check out that mustache and those glasses.......I think I need to take a brillo pad to my eyes now.

That's what a winner looks like, bro. Kurt Rambis. It wasn't just the shorts that elected him into hokie07's HOF. It was that mustache and the rad croakies he has attached to his glasses. You can tell that they were a bright neon color until his pwnage on the court turned them into a shade of yellowish/brown. We can only imagine the tube socks that he was wearing in that picture. Luckily, they weren't shown in the photo or our heads would explode from too much rad.

If we all challenged ourselves to be a little more like Kurt Rambis every day, this world would be a much better place.

Here's another on my short list of winners:

1243022_f520.jpg

If we all challenged ourselves to be a little more like Kurt Rambis every day, this world would be a much better place.

There would be a spike in the number of side panel vans sold, electric barbed wire fencing around local playgrounds, and probably a product called "mustache butter". But I agree, it's better than what we have now.

There would be a spike in the number of side panel vans sold, electric barbed wire fencing around local playgrounds, and probably a product called "mustache butter". But I agree, it's better than what we have now.

This is me in the 80's giving my approval...

yacht_rocky.jpg

Guest The Variable
After all the stuff that happened with his daughters cancer surgery & he still took care of all of his business of his job. He's got to be one of the more respected men in the NBA, or they wouldn't have made him president of the players... this is an excerpt from his biography..

"In addition to his illustrious career on the basketball court, Fisher was elected president of the National Basketball Player's Association (the NBA players' union) in 2006. That same year, Fisher donated $700,000 to his alma mater, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, founding the Fisher Fellows Life Skills Program as a way to mentor student athletes at the university.

Through his skills as a basketball player, his leadership of the National Basketball Players Association and his unflinching devotion to his family and community, Fisher has become one of the most respected athletes of his generation. Fisher's role model, the legendary ex-Lakers point guard Magic Johnson, wrote that "Derek Fisher is one of the most highly regarded players in the game today, and the respect he has earned is richly deserved & It's Derek's quiet example of how to live a good life and achieve success on and off the court that makes him remarkable & The league, and the world at large, could use more people like Derek Fisher in it."

Yes, he is devoted to his kids...if he wasnt he would be a total dirtbag.

He is a millionaire talking about being mistreated because he isnt paid more. Now it is one thing to present a feasible and reasonable arguement about why you deserve more. Acting like a 5 year old doesnt put you in the MAN column.

Yes, he is devoted to his kids...if he wasnt he would be a total dirtbag.

He is a millionaire talking about being mistreated because he isnt paid more. Now it is one thing to present a feasible and reasonable arguement about why you deserve more. Acting like a 5 year old doesnt put you in the MAN column.

He doesn't make the decisions all by himself. He's there to represent the NBA players. But since he's the prez he'll get most of the beef for everything being wrong.... But I guess that comes with being a president anywhere...you get hated on for doing what the majority of the people want.