Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone here has a safe, stuffed, blessed Thanksgiving. No matter where we are in life, as long as we're breathing, we have something to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! God bless you and your families! Thanks for all the posts and info shared here on SWVA Sports.com. :)

I'm thankful for a place that I can waste way too much of my day, that being here on SWVASports!

Hope you all have a great day! GO COWBOYS!

Yes to the first part!!

Boo for the second part (Cowboys).

I'm stuffed from turkey, dressing and all the fixings today... but wanted to post this great article on James Jones of the GB Packers written by Pam Oliver.

I had the fortune to meet Pam when she used to work at the local Fox Sports station in ATL. Spouse and I were visiting a relative working at Fox and Pam stopped by and spoke with us. Just a warm, genuine person...no air or "I'm a sports personality" attitude...very easy to talk too.

On this Thanksgiving Day when we offer thanks for all our blessings...miniscule, small, medium, large or huge...I would say most of us on this board have never experienced "growing" years as Jones relates to Pam.

Get ready for a "catch" in your throat and maybe a "leaking" eye...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Green-Bay-Packers-James-Jones-journey-from-homeless-childhood-112311

Edited by trublue

I'm stuffed from turkey, dressing and all the fixings today... but wanted to post this great article on James Jones of the GB Packers written by Pam Oliver.

I had the fortune to meet Pam when she used to work at the local Fox Sports station in ATL. Spouse and I were visiting a relative working at Fox and Pam stopped by and spoke with us. Just a warm, genuine person...no air or "I'm a sports personality" attitude...very easy to talk too.

On this Thanksgiving Day when we offer thanks for all our blessings...miniscule, small, medium, large or huge...I would say most of us on this board have never experienced "growing" years as Jones relates to Pam.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Green-Bay-Packers-James-Jones-journey-from-homeless-childhood-112311

Amazing article!!!!!!

Thanks for posting this! Beautiful story.