Cave Spring

BlueTornadoFan

Devon is a Div 1 prospect at LB & RB period! Devon plays both ways also, he dont get to rest. Ask College recruiters who they would rather have. Taking nothing away from the kid @ Cave, he was great last night and has been all year.

don't pay any attention to Sheets, he's a hater lol.

Devon is a Div 1 prospect at LB & RB period! Devon plays both ways also, he dont get to rest. Ask College recruiters who they would rather have. Taking nothing away from the kid @ Cave, he was great last night and has been all year.

If I was looking for a D1 tailback.....Wright, D1 linebacker.....Johnson.

don't really know what to say...but, CS won that one fair and square...they just ran over Richlands...Sam Wright played the game of his life tonight. Turnovers killed the Blues...couple of kids banged up going in to the game didn't help either...then you lost McGlothlin right off the bat...made it even worse....but, Wright was just in the zone and was running hard all night...and I will say, very nice kid as well...I was over there taking pics and with about 2 min left in the game I said "you played a great game tonight man" and he said 'thank you sir I really appreciate that"...just seemed like a really good kid...I hope he does well going forward.

Very tough loss for Richlands tonight.

It was a tough loss for the kids Lance, and it hurt a lot when #1 went down, he is good at DE of course, and of offense he is their best leaper, after he went down Cave was more than happy to leave the WR's in single coverage and pack the line, with #1 in there that's usually a big play when he is left one on one with no help over the top, but that's the game of football,wish him a quick recovery.

If I was looking for a D1 tailback.....Wright, D1 linebacker.....Johnson.

I think they can both run the ball in college...look at what Marshall was able to do with AB...you work either of those kids out like that and put some bulk on them and you have a good RB. Look at pics of AB before and after Marshall...huge difference in the amount of muscle mass.

here's a video with some highlights of the game.

On another Cave drive, we tackle their ball carrier, everyone hears whistles, I look at my phone, look back up and another Cave guy is running 30 yards upfield. Anyone in radioland have an explanation on that one?? I was extremely confused. Everyone around me heard a whistle. .

if it's the play you're talking about, it looked like the guy from cave spring lost the ball before he hit the ground and another guy picked it up and started running.. but you might've been talking about another play.

also from watching the video it looked like #28 scored atleast 4 of his TD's on the same exact play. I wasn't there to really know, but from watching the video how is Richlands going to let the same play beat them 4 times??

I would almost bet Sheets had a Richlands shirt on under the Vt shirt he had on last night.

Well I'm sorry to tell ya I didn't have one! And I think I stated a week or two ago that the defence was the weakness of that team, and that once you all played someone out of the Swva it would get ya..... but you guys bashed me after I said that..... just sayin!

There are a lot of good people on here with positive, thoughtful things to say, then there are those that are obviously miserable over their team looking for any chance to bag on someone...

I think I have figured out why the blues lost last night, (The luck of the Sheets )he was sitting on Richlands side and everyone knows what happened to Tazewell this year with him sitting on their side. LOL

I sat on yalls side last year! Don't blame it on me! Lol

I think I have figured out why the blues lost last night, (The luck of the Sheets )he was sitting on Richlands side and everyone knows what happened to Tazewell this year with him sitting on their side. LOL

If your talking about me your wrong! I've been around here for long time now! These guys know I'm just messing with them!

Anyone have an update on Todd??? I'm afraid it was an ACL. He was putting ZERO pressure on it last night. Didn't even let it touch the ground. Not a good sign. And he is a big part of our Basketball team as well. Hate to see someone get hurt like that.

The ACL is fine , no slack in the knee. Preliminary results are probably a MCL injury. Going to see Orthopedic on Monday morning. He is just hoping he can get ready to play BB.

Man was my prediction wrong. Looks kind of foolish now huh. Like coach Mance said; the better team won last night. That's hard to say but true.

I had the opportunity to step on the bus and tell the coach and team good luck and to make Region IV proud and beat Brookville. Good luck to them.

We love you all Richlands Blue Tornado players and to the fans on this site. Its been a lot of fun. .

here's a video with some highlights of the game.

if it's the play you're talking about, it looked like the guy from cave spring lost the ball before he hit the ground and another guy picked it up and started running.. but you might've been talking about another play.

Holy cow, are you watching the same video I am. That kid was clearly down when the ball came out! You must be another hater!!!!

I felt he was down also, all tho I haven't watched the video only in person as it happened, they didnt actually score on that play tho, they punched it right down the center of the defense to put it in the end zone.....