All-ACC Teams Announced:

Deleted Account

http://www.theacc.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/112811aae.html?SPSID=88791&SPID=10606&DB_OEM_ID=17800

UVA places 3 on 1st-team: Minnifield, Conrath, Pastzor

UVA places 2 on 2nd-team: Aboushi, Greer

VT places 2 on 1st-team: Wilson (unanimous), DeChristopher [none defensive, oddly enough]

VT places 6 on 2nd-team: Thomas, Brooks, Gayle, Hosley, Fuller, Whitley

http://www.theacc.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/112811aae.html?SPSID=88791&SPID=10606&DB_OEM_ID=17800

UVA places 3 on 1st-team: Minnifield, Conrath, Pastzor

UVA places 2 on 2nd-team: Aboushi, Greer

VT places 2 on 1st-team: Wilson (unanimous), DeChristopher [none defensive, oddly enough]

VT places 6 on 2nd-team: Thomas, Brooks, Gayle, Hosley, Fuller, Whitley

Wasn't that Minnifield that you kept bragging about leading up to the game? He had like 3 or 4 calls against him in the 1st half alone... lol.

How in the world is Hosley not a 1st teamer? He was a 1st team All-American last year. And it's not like he got worse, opposing teams just don't throw his way as much. That should count for something!

Guest StoneyCalhoun
How in the world is Hosley not a 1st teamer? He was a 1st team All-American last year. And it's not like he got worse, opposing teams just don't throw his way as much. That should count for something!

I would argue some teams may have picked on him, and did well doing so. He hasn't had that extra step this year, and IMO if it wasn't for him doing very well to stop short screens and runs, he wouldn't even deserve second team.

I believe the hamstring may still be a lingering injury.

I would argue some teams may have picked on him, and did well doing so. He hasn't had that extra step this year, and IMO if it wasn't for him doing very well to stop short screens and runs, he wouldn't even deserve second team.

I believe the hamstring may still be a lingering injury.

This, and he didn't have double-digit INTs...

I didn't watch many Tech games, but I seen him drop 2 INTS and had a chance for another

Agreed with everything about Hosley, just didn't seem like the same player this season. The hamstring injury has really hampered his play. The one I am upset about is Kyle Fuller, that guy makes plays everywhere on the field, IMHO should have been 1st team.

And it appears with Wilson and Kuechly will be OPOY and DPOY when those are announced. Only 2 to be unanimous selections on either team.

Agreed with everything about Hosley, just didn't seem like the same player this season. The hamstring injury has really hampered his play. The one I am upset about is Kyle Fuller, that guy makes plays everywhere on the field, IMHO should have been 1st team.

And it appears with Wilson and Kuechly will be OPOY and DPOY when those are announced. Only 2 to be unanimous selections on either team.

I don't think Hosley should have made either team. He got beat alot.

Fuller should have been first team.

D. Hopkins should have been on at least 2nd.