Graham

ghs_17

So far this year Graham has faced Giles and Honaker in scrimmages. Giles was missing a few players and it was a joke with Graham winning each quarter by at least 10. Last night Graham beat a full Honaker roster by 24, yes Honaker just cam off football but still. Graham faces a tough first three games next week in Shady, Abingdon, and Richlands. Any thoughts?

I am looking forward to the Richlands/Graham game next Friday. I am not sure what Richlands will have this year. They have a new coach and I have not heard what kids came out for basketball this year. I have heard mixed reports as to whether Devon Johnson is playing or not!!

I am looking forward to the Richlands/Graham game next Friday. I am not sure what Richlands will have this year. They have a new coach and I have not heard what kids came out for basketball this year. I have heard mixed reports as to whether Devon Johnson is playing or not!!

Todd McGlothlin is also out of this game with a torn MCL. Don't know how long he's going to be gone though.

From everything I am hearing Devon is playing, he will help a ton, but one thing Graham has this year is depth. I don't have the full sched. but i do know they play bluefield monday or tuesday after the richlands game. Also is Abingdon down from recent years, I know VA high is pretty good this year but that one wasn't very close it sounds like. What do you all think Graham's record will be if they have a good week next week?

Graham has a lot of inexperience. They lost all 5 starters and 2 others that came off the bench frequently.

This is the same story as 4 years ago when they had a lot of sophomores on the team and struggled their first year but the next year and the year after they were on top. Same story here, give them one or two years and they will be back on top again. Mark my words.

Graham has a lot of inexperience. They lost all 5 starters and 2 others that came off the bench frequently.

This is the same story as 4 years ago when they had a lot of sophomores on the team and struggled their first year but the next year and the year after they were on top. Same story here, give them one or two years and they will be back on top again. Mark my words.

I am counting on you to be RIGHT! Go G-Men!