Gate City knocks off (THE JV TEAM OF) nationally ranked #2 Oak Hill Academy

gcdevils47

Boy, if this thread isn't all sorts of inaccurate.

Red Team <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Gold Team.

The Gold Team would kick the ever-loving crap out of any team in SWVA.

haha it was meant to be that way. Trust me I love my school but there is not a snowballs chance in hell of anyone from here or NETN beating the gold team.

glad Radford was brought into this because GC was lucky to be close last year. yes Radford is D2 so we are waiting and looking forward to seeing you in feb. if you are lucky enough to get that far.

Well I hope we both are lucky enough to get that far. I'm not saying anything until we play, and if you win, so be it. I will accept that. But good luck.

Va High needed a last second 3 to beat Lebanon by just one this past week. VHS seems a lot like Castlewood at this point. They've both got a good bit of talent and the potential but haven't met up to quite just yet.

Edited by Beamerball

Well I hope we both are lucky enough to get that far. I'm not saying anything until we play, and if you win, so be it. I will accept that. But good luck.

it should be a great game. as we all know it takes a lot of luck to get that far. 2 years ago we get beat by a last second shot and then last year a last second shot rimmed out so it does take a lot of luck. i just hope we can win our region for once and won't have to come back to Va High no matter how nice their gym is. not saying we will beat GC but we are playing really well as of now.

it should be a great game. as we all know it takes a lot of luck to get that far. 2 years ago we get beat by a last second shot and then last year a last second shot rimmed out so it does take a lot of luck. i just hope we can win our region for once and won't have to come back to Va High no matter how nice their gym is. not saying we will beat GC but we are playing really well as of now.

We are pretty hot right now.

Friday nite Gate City at VA.High.I look for one of the best games in SWVA so far this season.Would hate to try to pick a winner.

Well either Va High is off tonight or they're not much better than Battle...give you some insight?

We are pretty hot right now.

Hope to see ya in about a 1 1/2 months from now in richmond, i hope. Got Floyd tonight, big game it's @ their place so could be close but don't really think it will be but thats why they play the games.

Edited by RCITYHOO

i wouldn't say the kids on the red team are just average kids that go there, unless things have changed over the last five years, when twin valley played them in 06 they were very athletic and didn't seem like average students lol, i thought they were just guys who got cut from the gold team....there was a kid playing then that had played with the gold team the year before but got cut that year....and when i say "played", he sit on the bench, but was on the team lol...

Well either Va High is off tonight or they're not much better than Battle...give you some insight?
As hard as it is to get scores,it is even harder to get individual scoring.The ones I have seen of VA.High,i haven't seen where Couch,who is their best player,has been scoring much.I was wondering if he is hurt or something.One of the best players I have seen this year.

Hope to see ya in about a 1 1/2 months from now in richmond, i hope. Got Floyd tonight, big game it's @ their place so could be close but don't really think it will be but thats why they play the games.

We are unopposed down here as of NOW. Friday Night should tell us how far we are going to go in the playoffs, @Virginia High. I hope we see you all again, last year was a great game (basketball and football) but someone has to win and someone has lose. I hope we are on the other side of that this year.. haha but anyways good luck to you all.

We are unopposed down here as of NOW. Friday Night should tell us how far we are going to go in the playoffs, @Virginia High. I hope we see you all again, last year was a great game (basketball and football) but someone has to win and someone has lose. I hope we are on the other side of that this year.. haha but anyways good luck to you all.

i think we proved last night we are a team that can make it back, but alot of ball to play so we'll just have fun and see how the chips faLL. good luck to the GC players and fans

Edited by RCITYHOO