Gate City knocks off (THE JV TEAM OF) nationally ranked #2 Oak Hill Academy

gcdevils47

The red teams of Oak Hill are most of the time just like an average team from this region, quite nothing like the Gold team. They usually play a few teams from this area every year. They played Tazewell earlier in this season and won just by a few. Also have played Grayson Co., Central (Wise), and Council.

This is just an overall embarrassing thread by the original poster. It is one thing to post the victory by Gate City, but to claim they beat the #2 team in the nation is just ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourself and go hide in a corner for two hours.

Lol I didn't put red team in the title just to get your guys attention.. I know its not that big of a deal but its still cool beating any oak hill team. And BHS whose your school? You think you can beat gate city in basketball this year?

This game does not go on the gold teams record. They played today and beat #19 Prestonwood christian(Texas) by 30 pts. But, congrats on the win, any win is a good win. I hope you win the rest of them! Oak Hill is undefeated(gold team)

Well obviously my team is BHS...Bluefield High School and yeah, we whould whip Gate City's ass.

Id have to second that. Bluefield is in for a good run in the offseason barring some sort of injury.

Guest rebel85

gate city wouldnt have beaten hurley if we had all our players, gate city has good team but you need to take a chill pill. oak hills red team isnt great.

This game does not go on the gold teams record. They played today and beat #19 Prestonwood christian(Texas) by 30 pts. But, congrats on the win, any win is a good win. I hope you win the rest of them! Oak Hill is undefeated(gold team)

Yeah I got confused because I looked at Oak.Hills gold schedule and it had us on there.

gate city wouldnt have beaten hurley if we had all our players, gate city has good team but you need to take a chill pill. oak hills red team isnt great.

That's a sad excuse. Our starting point guard hasn't played a game all year.

Yes guys, I am CLEARLY pushing your buttons. I know and everyone knows Gate City probably wouldnt come within 80 of the gold team. Just messing around, don't take everything i post so seriously the next time. I was just congratulating our team on a good win because they all played a GREAT game, and just having some fun with it too.

Edited by gcdevils47

Isn't the red team made up of just the ordinary kids that go to school there? Not the scholarship kids...just curious...because the only win that Floyd County's JV team had a few years back was against Oak hill's red team....they were pretty sorry...

Isn't the red team made up of just the ordinary kids that go to school there? Not the scholarship kids...just curious...because the only win that Floyd County's JV team had a few years back was against Oak hill's red team....they were pretty sorry...

Yeah thats basically it, they had a couple of good players.

Lol I didn't put red team in the title just to get your guys attention.. I know its not that big of a deal but its still cool beating any oak hill team. And BHS whose your school? You think you can beat gate city in basketball this year?

Get a grip kid. Radford is waiting.........