Richlands and Cave Spring thoughts

the watcher

I really thought Richlands was going to win . I thought that Richlands was more balanced on offense and would at least be able to slow down or keep Cave off the field with their offense .It did not happen as Wright decimated Richlands with 303 yards .Richlands also gave Cave more opportunities with turnovers . The difference , in my opinion was that Cave played in a tougher league and nobody really stopped Sam Wright .Cave lost to Northside earlier in the year but continued to get better , narrowly losing to Salem , beating Christiansburg , and narrowly losing to Hidden Valley in triple overtime . I see Salem and Richlands as being similar in that they seem to be in the running every year .That is the mark of a great program . As far as the district goes , Blacksburg has been down lately , Pulaski has not been consistent ,Hidden Valley has got a lot better ,Cave Spring is becoming more and more consistent , Christiansburg has had a lot of talent and has become a powerhouse but state still eludes them .Salem is there every year ,talent or not . My prediction and I do not usually make them , is Salem could go undefeated , at least until state . When the playoffs come you never know .

Guest The Variable
WTF??? Why post this now??? No one cares...

0.jpg

Perhaps this is why.

"MED 2012" WTF??? Why post this now??? No one cares...

Why do people pick a fight with GMan? It's like having an affair, you may get by with it once or twice, but sooner or later, you'll get burnt.

Why do people pick a fight with GMan? It's like having an affair, you may get by with it once or twice, but sooner or later, you'll get burnt.

I don't know why either, but it looks like we might have a couple of candidates for the hammer........ might be time to start the countdown.

I'm sure he's starting to go through hammer withdraw.....

Edited by Bigrhsfan

I don't know why either, but it looks like we might have a couple of candidates for the hammer........ might be time to start the countdown.

I'm sure he's starting to go through hammer withdraw.....

Let me tell you...if I didn't give anyone the hammer this past week (being the shitty week that it was), it may take a whole lot for me to drop it this year on anyone...

But you're right, I sure could use a good banhammering...kinda like the 2-pack a day smoker not having a single cig for a month...

What is wrong with being a fan ? Salem has some of the best public schools and highest paid teachers in the state taking into consideration cost of living .I am proud of being a Salemite and will continue to ring the Spartan Bell !

Guest The Variable
What is wrong with being a fan ? Salem has some of the best public schools and highest paid teachers in the state taking into consideration cost of living .I am proud of being a Salemite and will continue to ring the Spartan Bell !

Judging by your intellect, the reputation of Salems educational effectiveness is now in serious doubt.

Let's play SWVA's most beloved game show, "Count the Grammatical Errors in Someone's Post Bragging about His or Her School System." If you can tell me how many errors there are in this post, you win $500 in UVAObserver FunBucks!

Guest The Variable
Let's play SWVA's most beloved game show, "Count the Grammatical Errors in Someone's Post Bragging about His or Her School System." If you can tell me how many errors there are in this post, you win $500 in UVAObserver FunBucks!

I dont even want to know what those funbucks are redeemable for...

bunfu....nevermind.

I counted five. Do I win?

Guest king kone
Isn't that kin to a Sodomite?