Josh Hess signs with Richmond Spiders...

Lance

Here ya go guys...from his Facebook page:

As of this morning, I am officially a Richmond Spider! Now dedicated to winning CAA and national championships while getting one of the best educations that money can buy. Go Spiders!

Guest The Variable

As of this morning, I am officially a Richmond Spider! Now dedicated to winning CAA and national championships while getting one of the best educations that money can buy. Go Spiders!

Ill be seeing him play then. Welcome to Central VA. Unfortunately the coaching has not lived up to what they had in Mike London. UR is a great school.

Guest The Variable
How long was Mike London at Richmond? Didn't inhereit a pretty good football team when he arrived?

He did, and he made them better.

Congrats Josh! Richmond is getting a quality young man, great student and a very good player. There's no doubt with your work ethic in the class room and your athletic ability and desire to succeed...the Spiders FB program will be impressed with their newest signee.

As a Richlands fan, we are extremely proud you were in our program.

To quote Jack Buck: "That's a winner." Competitive football, an excellent private school with a great alumni network, what not to like. Best of luck young man.

He had other options...he was very close to going to Western Michigan...and others were in the mix...i think it came down to those two in the end.

I had heard that Tennessee had to pick up some offensive lineman and that he had been high on their list and they hadn't signed any OL on NSD last I checked, but either way Josh is my neighbor and lives about 3 houses up from me so I guess I'll put a Richmond Spider sign up to show my support...Good job Josh.