Most beautiful college campus you've been to?

Ryan4VT

i think if it was out away from the center of the city where things weren't so "busy" it would be a lot better...there are some good parts to it though...Horsehoe is the best thing about the place though.

as far as dumps go, Ga Tech and Cincinnati are both not much to look at, Ga Tech has a nice stadium though.

Michigan State is pretty cool...spent some time up there and its not bad at all.

Emory and Henry has a beautiful campus and I really like UVA's campus. I've not been to Wake Forest, but my family went when my brother met the football coach and AD last year and they said it looked awesome.

In no particular order...

Duke

East Carolina

UNC

UVA

VT

Wake Forest

William & Mary

On the flipside...in no particular order...

Pittsburgh

NC State

Georgia Tech

West Virginia

Maryland

Marshall

VCU

I'm sure that I've forgotten one or two from each list but those are just off the top of my head. I'd love to hit some of the SEC schools...I'm sure a few would make the best list...and some the "not so best" list...

I think Marshall is one of the most ghetto places I've ever been too. There making a lot of improvements here at UVA-Wise, it's starting to be a decent place with the new buildings and Convocation Hall. When I first moved here I was surprised that it was associated with University of Virginia. Then it was explained to me it was originally Clinch Valley College. UVA is a very nice campus, even better than WVU. Butler University in Indianapolis is also a beautiful place in the fall.