Richlands/Rustburg Girls Varsity State Game

tbgfan

42-34 Final. Liberty wins. 27-1 on the season. Have won 27 straight. No shame in losing to a team with over double the amount of students in our school. Good season girls. Very, very proud of you guys!!!

From the score I have to assume one of two things happened. Either Richlands controlled tempo, or both teams shot horribly.

Either way, it is a nice showing against a quality team.

42-34 Final. Liberty wins. 27-1 on the season. Have won 27 straight. No shame in losing to a team with over double the amount of students in our school. Good season girls. Very, very proud of you guys!!!

I as well am proud to say that I went to high school at Richlands, We have back to back Region IV titles, and were very close to playing for a state championship...IN BASKETBALL...Feels good rolling off the toungue, Try it Ryan haha.

Win or lose, this was a really good season by the Varsity Lady Blues. Good job girls for making it this far. Back to back Region IV titles is something to be proud of.... Get it next year.