Bristol Motor Speedway

Rhschamps04

The race is this weekend anyone heading down that way this weekend. I may actually only go down for the qualifying day and not waste my money on the actual races. I dont know about you guys but the racing at bristol is just not worth the money anymore atleast to me anyway.

The race is this weekend anyone heading down that way this weekend. I may actually only go down for the qualifying day and not waste my money on the actual races. I dont know about you guys but the racing at bristol is just not worth the money anymore atleast to me anyway.

I'll be down there for both races this year I love it!

I'll be down there for both races this year I love it!

My step-Dad is paying my way into Friday and the Nationwide race. Even got us a ticket to meet Danica and get an autograph! :D

I will be their Sat, and Sun. As for it being boring I was at both of the races their last year and I thought that both were good races, I then watched the replay of the fall race on TV and couldn not beleave it was the same race I had been at. The Tv people miss alot of things that happen on the track.

Instead of heading to the race, I want out of Bristol! lol. I HATE race weekend here, especially since I live between exits 5 and 7 on VA side (where EVERYONE does there shopping and eating........and drinking). Lot of crazies in this area this time of the year (though it's much worse in August).

Bristol is boring since they repaved the track...

agree with gman, since they reconfigured the track.......boring.....:mad:

Just because they don't wreck 20-25 times a race doesn't mean its boring. I absolutely love the fact that they can and do race 2-3 wide. That's racing.

My step-Dad is paying my way into Friday and the Nationwide race. Even got us a ticket to meet Danica and get an autograph! :D

All danica agreed to was a Q&A they had advertised her for a autograph session but she has since back out on that. Ill be down there friday to get a autograph from my driver Jeff Gordon word of advice ryan on friday if you want driver autographs you had better get in line early and i mean really early most of the time they only sign about 200 and you got about 800 people in line lol.

All danica agreed to was a Q&A they had advertised her for a autograph session but she has since back out on that. Ill be down there friday to get a autograph from my driver Jeff Gordon word of advice ryan on friday if you want driver autographs you had better get in line early and i mean really early most of the time they only sign about 200 and you got about 800 people in line lol.

Eh. Oh well. The only driver I want an autograph from is Chase Elliott. I don't figure he will have many in line for him. Once he moves up, he wilp become my favorite driver. I've been a Bill Elliott fan since age 3, and it's only natural to pull for him.

both chase and bill are class acts ive met both down there on a number of ocassions. Chase will talk and talk and talk if you strike up a conversation with him he usually does not have that many people in his line and the ones that are in his line get a chance to know the driver.

I will be going down on Sunday for the Sprint Cup race, and yeah it has sucked that they don't wreck as much as they use to before they repaved the tack. But it's still a fun race to watch, always something going on, whether it be on the track of the drunks falling down the stairs.....