TJ Rasnick

Lance

I got to know him when I lived in Tazewell, he helped my daughter out with math when she was having problems...just a good kid.

T.J. was my wifes cousin. I grew very close to him during my time coaching football at Tazewell. Great kid and great athlete. I miss him.

cceef75b.jpg

Just wanted to remember TJ Rasnick today...it's been 2 years since he passed away.

He was a great kid.

I miss him all the time.. raz was a great guy and someone you would always have a good time with. I woulda post some stories but I still think he would want to keep most of them between us haha

r.i.p. buddy!

I will never forget the game he had against the G-Men his sophomore or junior year, it was at the Dawgs house, he had cut back across the field two or three time before taking it to the endzone for the game winner.. 7-6 was final... I can still see this young man, making that play to this day.... Just hate it for him how is final game ended!

cceef75b.jpg

Thanks Lance for remembering TJ--

I went to the cemetery yesterday to honor him and place a small cross there--he was my buddy and a "grandson of the heart".

Such an impact for a short earthly life lived--

Life has many choices---eternity two

Thank you all for remembering TJ. I don't post here really anymore but that was my best friend, and the best inspiration someone could have. It feels good to see the impact he left. Just had to stop in and say thanks to u all

• 11 months later...