fishfan

Graham

8-10-12 Graham Grid-o-rama

Richlands 8-10-12 George Wythe

Grid-O-Rama

Graham, Tazewell, Central,

George Wythe, John Battle,

Pikeview

Someone should either tell Richlands that George Wythe is at the Graham Grid-o-rama on that date, or notify George Wythe that they are double-booked on that date, or notify Graham that Richlands is crashing the party too...

I'm going to miss going to the Grid-O-Rama this year. I been going up there for the last several years and always enjoyed watching all the teams, but especially getting my first look at the blues for that year.

But with the way my health has been this year, it'll be nice watching a scrimmage at Richlands.

Anybody know which team from NC is coming ?

Someone should either tell Richlands that George Wythe is at the Graham Grid-o-rama on that date, or notify George Wythe that they are double-booked on that date, or notify Graham that Richlands is crashing the party too...

We should wear ball caps of these respective teams and conduct a web-skit of this possible interchange between them.

First thought: freaking awesome.

Second thought: how come Graham had no likes on any of its 3 comments?

Should've had the Richlands helmet saying they would show up just to look for recruits...(it's a joke, don't get undies in a wad)

Should've had the Richlands helmet saying they would show up just to look for recruits...(it's a joke, don't get undies in a wad)

Because we don't have to recruit them......they recruit us ! No.....my panties aren't in a bunch, it's hard to get thongs in a bunch....LOL !

First thought: freaking awesome.

Second thought: how come Graham had no likes on any of its 3 comments?

Thanks.

I had them as the level-headed serious character in the bit. No one likes what that guy says in Facebook. People only respond to self-degradation, all-caps, politics, kittens, or titties.

Because we don't have to recruit them......they recruit us ! No.....my panties aren't in a bunch, it's hard to get thongs in a bunch....LOL !

You can use an illegal cleat to pry it loose, if you had to...