What a Joke....

Well well, I'm back!

LOL, after a month ban for answering a little man's yawner of a football question, I'm here. I just wanted everyone to know that I was banned for a month because BHS7695 didn't like my answer to a poor question that he posed.

This site used to be somewhat fun, but there are a few that have the "power" and abuse it. If someone was cursing or personally attacking someone, sure ban away. But on a public message board, ban someone for disagreeing with someone acting like a child? Seriously? You guys make this place like a huge joke.

God forbid someone post a story or have a difference of opinion. Oh and geeeez if someone puts you in your place....you can't find the ban button fast enough.

I know, several people have felt the same way about this site. I'll probably delete my account in the coming days because there is nothing here that can't be found elsewhere. What's the point in having a message board if difference of ideas is not accepted?

You would think the guys that actually own / operate this site would not be happy having their site represented by childish people.

Oh well, let's see how many minutes before this is deleted.....10:03 pm.

Well well, I'm back!

LOL, after a month ban for answering a little man's yawner of a football question, I'm here. I just wanted everyone to know that I was banned for a month because BHS7695 didn't like my answer to a poor question that he posed.

I cannot possibly tell you the hours of sleep I wasted over this.

My chi is in order again.

Well well, I'm back!

This site used to be somewhat fun, but there are a few that have the "power" and abuse it. If someone was cursing or personally attacking someone, sure ban away. But on a public message board, ban someone for disagreeing with someone acting like a child? Seriously? You guys make this place like a huge joke.

God forbid someone post a story or have a difference of opinion. Oh and geeeez if someone puts you in your place....you can't find the ban button fast enough.

I know, several people have felt the same way about this site. I'll probably delete my account in the coming days because there is nothing here that can't be found elsewhere. What's the point in having a message board if difference of ideas is not accepted?

You would think the guys that actually own / operate this site would not be happy having their site represented by childish people.

You're placing the blame on the wrong person.

I banned you.

And, as Lance told you, you're not off to a good start with this post.

Go start your own forum if you don't like this one. You won't be missed by many...matter of fact, you weren't missed by many while you were gone this time.

You're placing the blame on the wrong person.

I banned you.

And, as Lance told you, you're not off to a good start with this post.

Go start your own forum if you don't like this one. You won't be missed by many...matter of fact, you weren't missed by many while you were gone this time.

LOL

I never blamed Lance at all. I sent him a message as he seems to be the one with some sense. I have no problem with Lance. If it seemed I did, I apologize.

You had no basis to ban me. If you did it for your buddy, then it seems like junior high has creeped back. "let's start a club and not include this guy." Pretty immature.

You and a few of your mods are silly, immature and ridiculous.

I'm not worried about being off to a good start. I did nothing wrong the last time for being banned. If you have a strong opinion that goes against the almighty Gman or some of his buddies, then ban him now!

LOL

I never blamed Lance at all. I sent him a message as he seems to be the one with some sense. I have no problem with Lance. If it seemed I did, I apologize.

You had no basis to ban me. If you did it for your buddy, then it seems like junior high has creeped back. "let's start a club and not include this guy." Pretty immature.

You and a few of your mods are silly, immature and ridiculous.

I'm not worried about being off to a good start. I did nothing wrong the last time for being banned. If you have a strong opinion that goes against the almighty Gman or some of his buddies, then ban him now!

You blamed BHS7695...

I was banned for a month because BHS7695 didn't like my answer to a poor question that he posed.

And no, I didn't do it for my "buddy". I did it because you are an instigating asshole who adds nothing to any conversation on the board. You always turn everything into a WVU-VT argument...you need to get past that, both schools are in different conferences and do not, or should I say, will not, play each for a very long time.

The only "mods" on this board who have the power to ban anyone are me and Lance. As he told you, he doesn't ask questions about my business and I don't ask questions about his business and everything goes pretty good.

And, for the hundredth time, if you don't like this place...leave. No one is forcing you to be here. If you would like for me to take care of you not returning to the forum, just give me the word...it will only take a couple of seconds to lose you for good...

I'll probably delete my account in the coming days because there is nothing here that can't be found elsewhere.

Says the guy who has created no less than 20 accounts in his tenure here.

You've slowed down on your posting these past couple of years but everyone can see your name lurking online just about everyday.

You love this place. You're addicted. You can't and won't leave.

Well well, I'm back!

I had 0.0 to do with getting you banned. You do that to yourself pretty well already. Actually, I really didn't know you were banned for the past month. I'd thought that you had found another sandbox to play in.

Like GMan and others have stated to you many times, if you don't like it here, then leave. No one is forcing you to stay here. You're right they don't want the board represented by childish people that is why YOU have been cordially invited NOT TO RETURN.

Lance & GMan can run the boards how they see fit. If I didn't like it then I would leave.

You blamed BHS7695...

And no, I didn't do it for my "buddy". I did it because you are an instigating asshole who adds nothing to any conversation on the board. You always turn everything into a WVU-VT argument...you need to get past that, both schools are in different conferences and do not, or should I say, will not, play each for a very long time.

The only "mods" on this board who have the power to ban anyone are me and Lance. As he told you, he doesn't ask questions about my business and I don't ask questions about his business and everything goes pretty good.

And, for the hundredth time, if you don't like this place...leave. No one is forcing you to be here. If you would like for me to take care of you not returning to the forum, just give me the word...it will only take a couple of seconds to lose you for good...

Wrong. Who was the immature dipshit who changed the color of the font on my details to pink and changed the content of that numerous times? Yes that was you. Sure I bring up the WVU VT thing, if I don't you or others do. Get past a huge rivalry? One that will be renewed on the basketball court this season? Seems you haven't kept up with scheduling. Of course you will say you were talking about football, sure....cool...whatever works for you.

Doesn't matter why you banned me this time....it's always some petty bullshit from you. Quite ironic that I answered the guy's question in detail and pointed out where he left gaps along with others. Then all of a sudden the thread is hidden or deleted and I'm banned for a month. I think Lance seems to be a good guy, and as I've told him, I respect that he stays out of your business. BUT, you make this place pretty sad at times. You give it a bad face and have had others email me about you and the fact that I'm right.

And for the hundredth time, why throw your "power" around? Like anyone really gives a big ole crap that you can ban people? Oh no, someone must have a complex about something.

Why have a message board if a difference of opionion isn't wanted? Why not just get cute t shirts made and meet at tree in the woods and make a little club where only like thoughts are wanted?

I had 0.0 to do with getting you banned. You do that to yourself pretty well already. Actually, I really didn't know you were banned for the past month. I'd thought that you had found another sandbox to play in.

Like GMan and others have stated to you many times, if you don't like it here, then leave. No one is forcing you to stay here. You're right they don't want the board represented by childish people that is why YOU have been cordially invited NOT TO RETURN.

Lance & GMan can run the boards how they see fit. If I didn't like it then I would leave.

I did nothing to get banned and you know it. You couldn't handle that I answered your question to a T and pointed out your short comings in your scenario. You two are so sad. You can't handle a difference of opinion. You can't take it when you are put in your place or someone sees things different. Why don't you get you one of those cute shirts and start your little boys club in the woods?

Says the guy who has created no less than 20 accounts in his tenure here.

You've slowed down on your posting these past couple of years but everyone can see your name lurking online just about everyday.

You love this place. You're addicted. You can't and won't leave.

And why did I create multiple accounts? Because the immature dip who co operates the place was being stupid and changing my info on my account.

My question is why would an adult spend all day checking to see if I was online in a subpar message board or not? Sounds to me that you are addicted to the fieldgeneral not me addicted to this place.

Why would I leave? Pissing you nancies off is way too much fun.

So you admit to trolling?

Well no. I for the most part wasn't looking to provoke someone or make them emotional about a post. For God's sake it's a sports message board. The world doesn't revolve around it. If a sports message board isn't for standing up for your team and discussing sports topics, then what the hell is it for? If some get pissy because their team sucks, that is their problem.

I did nothing to get banned and you know it. You couldn't handle that I answered your question to a T and pointed out your short comings in your scenario. You two are so sad. You can't handle a difference of opinion. You can't take it when you are put in your place or someone sees things different. Why don't you get you one of those cute shirts and start your little boys club in the woods?

You never answered shit.

By your endless responses I see in this thread, you can't let go nor can you stay away. Like others have pointed out, you're addicted and you troll. Why try to fight it? Do you think people are really going to care about your endless ramblings criticizing how things are done here all whilst thinking someone might take your side or something?

Don't like it here?? Then leave......

You're ego has been shattered by SWVASPORTS.COM. Nothing more.

This is my last posting concerning the subject matter.

Why have a message board if a difference of opionion isn't wanted? Why not just get cute t shirts made and meet at tree in the woods and make a little club where only like thoughts are wanted?
They tried that in Auburn. A Bama fan poisoned the tree. Some ideas just don't work out.