Graham vs Lee Pics...

Lance

Nice pics!

Helmet guy here: Graham's helmets are different than the ones we saw before. I thought they had maroon masks?

not sure what the deal is, they didn't have the decals on them either.

I'm guessing they bought all new stuff and are saving those for game day...will use the old ones for practice and scrimmages...just my guess.

Those look a lot like the 2000-ish uniforms Graham wore. Awesome then, awesome now.

Perhaps I missed it, but how did Graham do?

pretty sure those are actually the same uni's you are talking about in these pics.

for some reason the pics uploaded with the oldest first...so if you click on the first one its the last and goes back from there...kinda odd.

I've come close to getting hit a few times over the years...lol...it'll happen sooner or later, there is no way to get out of the way every time...been lucky so far. I'm surprised the mud hasn't got me yet...makes it hard for me to get out of the way and the guys on the field are usually flying by the time they reach the sidelines...bad combo.

I'm guessing they bought all new stuff and are saving those for game day...will use the old ones for practice and scrimmages...just my guess.

prob. their practice helmets. dont think they would use game helmets for a scrimmage.

The bulk of them haven't changed yet. That will be done this week.

GC doesn't use helmet decals until the first game of the season. Actually, I don't know many (or any) schools that do.

Grundy doesn't use them at all...wish they did.

They've always done it that way.

Yeah typically, at least used to be typical, Graham wouldn't wear their "game day" uniforms until Graham/Beaver game. Scrimmages we used Practice helmets with no stars on it. Coach would probably put the strips on but no the G-Stars. And uniforms were old uniforms. Don't want to mess the good stuff up before the Big game...