Foul Odor

southbound

Last night in the game against PH there was a terrible odor on the field. I think it was something on the PH uniforms. I am not one to make excuses but it was hard to tackle these guys for the bad smell. Not sure what the problem was but I ask dad about the smell and he said some small schools might not have a washer. He told me that I should have stuck my axe in my girdle and sprayed them when they were down. I almost gagged after the first tackle that I made. It was awful! Not sure if anyone else had this problem actually ask a couple of the guys and they just looked at me funny. Well, we actually dominated the game any way and should be 2-0 right now. I ask dad about Chillhowie after the game and he said they were terrible and we should get them by couple td's. Dad said PH looked scared after the entrance last night hope it works next week too. I really hope Chillhowie's uniforms don't stink. I might bring some axe any way. Falcons Never Quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Just when I think he can't say anything more stupid then the last, he does it again. I apologize on behalf of all AHS fans for the stupidity this idiot portrays on here. Sorry people! It is idiots like this that cause makes everyone on this board despise people from Abingdon. Way to go!

Don't come on here being all logical..you run your beak on other threads..the regs on here all agree you all are a bunch of selfish ,non thinking ,crybabies..you brag every year and complain when it dosent go your way..lance has tried to carry a Convo with sum of the birds but in the end you all are in the same nest.

Guest king kone
Last night in the game against PH there was a terrible odor on the field. I think it was something on the PH uniforms. I am not one to make excuses but it was hard to tackle these guys for the bad smell. Not sure what the problem was but I ask dad about the smell and he said some small schools might not have a washer. He told me that I should have stuck my axe in my girdle and sprayed them when they were down. I almost gagged after the first tackle that I made. It was awful! Not sure if anyone else had this problem actually ask a couple of the guys and they just looked at me funny. Well, we actually dominated the game any way and should be 2-0 right now. I ask dad about Chillhowie after the game and he said they were terrible and we should get them by couple td's. Dad said PH looked scared after the entrance last night hope it works next week too. I really hope Chillhowie's uniforms don't stink. I might bring some axe any way. Falcons Never Quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
It was on your upper lip....you know what I'm talkin' 'bout....

Hey Richlands falconman is the kid that runs around with the falcon flag

Do you know me? You may think you know me or who I am, but YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SQUAT! :o I know who you are pal, Your the Shirtless Loser with Big Nipples in the stands that everyone laughs at and says needs to put a shirt on and get a JOB (besides sucking)! :p The next time you try to come after me, get your facts str8 and realize your a Failure - just like YOUR DAD'S CONDOM . . . ya filthy animal . . . . . I'M DONE WIT DIS GUY!!!!:rolleyes::D

Do you know me? You may think you know me or who I am, but YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SQUAT! :o I know who you are pal, Your the Shirtless Loser with Big Nipples in the stands that everyone laughs at and says needs to put a shirt on and get a JOB (besides sucking)! :p The next time you try to come after me, get your facts str8 and realize your a Failure - just like YOUR DAD'S CONDOM . . . ya filthy animal . . . . . I'M DONE WIT DIS GUY!!!!:rolleyes::D

Calm down falcon BOY

This is why I look up to FM! You tell him. This is my 2 cents on this guy: I would slap you but that would be animal abuse and being a cat lover, I can't do that; but I can call you a wimp . .:D:eek::rolleyes::p:)

Really? I've been underestimating his athletic ability all of this time.

Athletic abiltiy? And you think you have some? At least I am athletic enough to do a handstand and skinny enough that my belly doesn't hit me in the face! You FAT ARSE :rolleyes::eek: I'm done wit dis guy!

Edited by Falconman

Athletic abiltiy? And you think you have some? At least I am athletic enough to do a handstand and skinny enough that my belly doesn't hit me in the face! You FAT ARSE :rolleyes::eek: I'm done wit dis guy!

cant wait till 10/16/2012

Edited by falcon_hater