Falcon Stress

Falconman

Don’t start! Stop it before I go off! That’s been my thinking the past week after watching the debacle of my Falcons in the Chilhowie game. The zebras really had it out for us by calling ticky tack calls and missing obvious offensive holding. I saw it from the stands, come on! Never mind the fact I had to wear that ugly Chilhowie orange (which never touched my skin I wore Falcon Blue underneath it) to highlands last week and post on my FB I love warriors. Needless to say, I needed a week away from this board, a week to recover. Didn’t need you guys adding to my anger. I did some growing up over the past week, a week of meditation. Came to realize of the pressures I have, examples: being judged by my friends (they are cool but sometimes are insensitive to my feelings.); keeping up with my homework from different classes (parents bought me calendar, I just use my iphone, got yelled at for not using the calendar - my parents are idiots!); on that same note, being reminded by my “know it all parents” that this is my second stab at college because I quit last year to pursue my DJ career (I guess being a DJ for my cousins wedding wasn’t proof enough I could be like my idol PAULY D); and finally the constant fight against the spineless cyber bullies on this forum. You guys are gutless because you love to hate on my Falcons. You should stand up and applaud a kid that sticks by his team. Loyalty is being lost in this changing world gentlemen, yet in the midst of this darkness there is a statue of pride, a symbol of faithfulness, and that my dear cybernuts is FALCONMAN LOVING HIS FALCONS!! Never again will I wear anything but Falcon Blue and this week we are going to get after the rejects from Slappy Valley. Go Falcons!

I was thinking of having a big party with all my friends to celebrate a losing season the falcons will have this year!!! Will you come and be the D.J. at our party? I have the cash if you have the time!!

in the overall scheme of life who really cares if the falcons have a losing or winning season.

I was thinking of having a big party with all my friends to celebrate a losing season the falcons will have this year!!! Will you come and be the D.J. at our party? I have the cash if you have the time!!

First, your name is offensive! Second, the only party you have over in Richlands is when your cousin is marrying your sister. :eek::eek: So, NO I will not be a DJ at your little party, you little sh@#!:mad: