Lil_Leoanrds_Losers (WEEK 5)

Leonards_Losers

Folks this week Lil Leonard’s Loser is proud to be brought to you by a new sponsor: Dave’s Outhouse Emporium. Located on friendly Johnny Cake Mountain, Dave’s Outhouse Emporium is you home for all you outdoor plumbing needs. Remember folks “One Hole or Two, Dave’s can help youâ€.

Northwood @ Chilhowie

It is a exciting time in Chilhowie. Not only are the Boys from Salt-Vegas coming to town to take on the Apple Dumplin’ Gang, but the famous Chilhowie Apple Festival is starting to really get rollin’. The Apple Festival is one of the highlights of Percy’s year. Last year ol’ Percy must have ate five pounds of them delicious fried apples. He really enjoyed it at the time, but regretted in on the way home. He almost ruined his new Mossy Oak seat cover and could have definitely used some Doctor’s Proctor’s Fart Powders. Normally me and Percy would be going with the Boys from Salt Vegas, but with the Gang on a cider fueled fever pitch all bets are off.

Lil Leonard’s Loser – Northwood

Rye Cove @ Castlewood

WAREAGLES! WAR EAGLES! Oh, sorry wrong Eagles, this Clinchport Terns will be making a flight through MEW this Friday to the Devil’s Den. The Clinchport Terns are coming off a victory over the Hancock, TN Indians and have had two weeks to prepare for Devil Dave’s Devilish tricks. Devil Dave and the rest of his Devils are suffering the Blues from a rough 1-3 start. But the OL’ Devil has been working late into the night trying to repair and straighten out his pitchfork and get his IMPS ready. The Clinchport Terns have been known to air it out and a few Hill to Chapman Bombs. But Devil Dave and his Imps will pull enough tricks too prevent the Clichport Birds from having a victory party on BUZZARDS ROOST.

Lil Leonard’s_Loser – Rye Cove

Abingdon @ Happy Valley, TN

The A-Town Whiners and Cheezers will be taking the WHINING CONTEST on the road this Friday Night to the Happy Valley of Carter County. The Blue Buzzards will be trying to avenge last year’s 13-10 Lost to the Warriors and have had 2 weeks to prepare since they got dunked by the Apple Dumpling Gang. The Happy Warriors have lost 3 in a row and are 1-4 on the season. Looks like the Blue Buzzards have a good chance to even their record to 2-2. Even Southbound and Falconman are simling this week instead of whining. Looks like a good week for the THUNDERBIRD SIPPERS AND FOOD CITY CHEESE NIBBLERS. After much debate and looking at it from every possible angle and a couple of jugs of Grandpa Clovis’ finest which could have affected our common sense.

Lil_Leonards_Loser – Happy Valley

But it the Buzzards blow it, Ol’Lance will have to add more bites to the side for the whining.

Grundy @ Haysi

The Crawdads from Buchanan County’s most famous curve are setting 2-0 in district play. Coach “BEAR†Ward looks like he is holding the KEYS to the driver’s seat in the BDD. Having already won the Buchanan County Championship look for these crawdads to migrate up the Russell Fork put their pinchers on a bunch of Blue tigers. With two weeks to prepare the Crawdads defense should be as strong as the John Williams Flannagan Damn. The Sandlick Rebel Cats have not been the Meow Mix that the Ol’ ball coach thought it would have been so far. Last week The Rebel Cats never got out of the litter box on offense or defense. Eastside ran through’em, around’em, and over’em. The Crawdads have a fast crawdad that runs real hard. This doesn’t happen very often but Haysi drops 2 in a row….

Lil_Leonards_Loser -- Haysi

Something must have been in those jugs besides your GRANDPA's FINEST. You boys never pick the BUZZARDS. OR, did Southbound and Falconman promise you'all that they take your Lene cousins to the game?

Its just weird being in there and tryn to cut a turd with someone sitting next to you! Cant cut a turd with someone talking to you!

This thread is starting to smell a little..............I know, that was bad, but i couldn't help myself !

Also, there might be some "tea" problems at Chilhowie this week. Anyone know how things are shaping up in the bagging of tea?

I hear they are running a special on tea the remainder of the year, at halftime of home games.

Something must have been in those jugs besides your GRANDPA's FINEST. You boys never pick the BUZZARDS. OR, did Southbound and Falconman promise you'all that they take your Lene cousins to the game?

No, Leo speaks the truth this week. Leo was tired of being a Lozer and wanted to become a winner. Sorry I don't live on a red dirt road, there are none in ABINGDON! If there was, we would use our $$$ and pave the freaking thing! I'm done wit dis guy ........................

No, Leo speaks the truth this week. Leo was tired of being a Lozer and wanted to become a winner. Sorry I don't live on a red dirt road, there are none in ABINGDON! If there was, we would use our $$$ and pave the freaking thing! I'm done wit dis guy ........................

Don't you mean Whiner instead of winner