Bluefield Beavers

starcityfootballfan

Bluefield (WV) has two big games this week and next. Gate City makes the trip to Mitchell this week and then Riverview (WV) visits the next. First things first ... Gate City. I say Bluefield cranks up its offense again and has an easy time with the Devils. I can see the Beavers winning easily by three touchdowns or more.

Thoughts/predictions? Does anyone think that the Blue Devils can hold their own against Bluefield?

Two schools with proud traditions! Gate City is a bit down this year but have improved since the first game of the season. The beavers have been putting up the points on opponents as of late. With all that considered and with the game been at Mitchell this year I'd have to give the beavers the edge. On paper that is.

Bluefield names the final score in both of the next two games...will score 50+ in each game, to make it five straight games over 50...

I don't know anything about Gate City. I do believe, however, the Beavers will have no problems with River View. Bluefield would probably have no trouble hanging 60+ on the Raiders if they choose.

I was told Gate City starting QB will be back this week. He has not played yet. I still say Bluefield by 3 TD's.

He played some the last game. They played their first 3 games and both the scrimmage and Jamboree with kids on the injured list. Looks like they are almost all healthy for this game.

If Gate City has everyone back healthy for this game, they won't be pushovers. They're tough even when they're down and I'm sure they're really hungry for some wins this season. That being said, Bluefield has homefield advantage and that really means something for a program like that, so I'm saying Bluefield wins this one....sorry GC.

If Gate City has everyone back healthy for this game, they won't be pushovers. They're tough even when they're down and I'm sure they're really hungry for some wins this season. That being said, Bluefield has homefield advantage and that really means something for a program like that, so I'm saying Bluefield wins this one....sorry GC.

History says the Home team wins.