For the Abingdon folks...

Lance

First of all, I am not one to complain or make excuses but the level Falcon Bias on this bored is getting out of hand.:mad::o Its getting to the point that Dad said he cant hardly read it anymore:eek: The picture is just outrageous!!:mad::(

Lancey the bullying has to stop! This is getting to be a little ridic bro. Ok? We've had our battles before and you know I don't complain much but when I do, I have good reason to. On that note, I REFUSE to fill out any form. I hated feeling out the form for the selective service and so I will not be filling out a complaint Form! #Falconman's philosophy :mad:

Lancey the bullying has to stop! This is getting to be a little ridic bro. Ok? We've had our battles before and you know I don't complain much but when I do, I have good reason to. On that note, I REFUSE to fill out any form. I hated feeling out the form for the selective service and so I will not be filling out a complaint Form! #Falconman's philosophy :mad:

You may be changing your mind about this. IMO your butt will be really sore in the morning after John Battle kicks it tonight.

I know what "The Whine and Cheeze Crowd" can do after the butt whipping Battle put on the Buzzards. They can put the blame on George W. Bush, just like President Obama and VP Joe Biden do all the time.