Very important please read

smiley

I don`t know if you should type that, everyone on this board may not believe in Jesus and you may offend somebody. :P

Are you kidding? Everyone in America believes in Jesus.

When's he going to come back and give us all guns?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not when compared to Willard.

But that's not the point. RMoney was born into money, and it is impossible for him to relate to people who haven't been rich their entire life.

My great grandpa's name was Willard...I'm a little partial to the name...:)

Kinda like John Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Sen. Jay Rockefeller, former wannabe prezs...John Kerry, Al Gore...the car travels on both sides of the street. :D

Now for some serious stuff:

My great grandpa's name was Willard...I'm a little partial to the name...:)

Kinda like John Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Sen. Jay Rockefeller, former wannabe prezs...John Kerry, Al Gore...the car travels on both sides of the street. :D

Now for some serious stuff:

John F. Kennedy is one of the most popular politicians of all time and probably the most popular Democrat of all time. Not only did he come from a rich family but the way his father became rich is sickening. Same goes for the Rockefellers.

But...but...you just said in the other thread that RMoney's economic plan was why you are voting for him. Why would you base your vote on an economic plan that is not effective?

Lesser of two evils. Im voting for Romneys economic plan over Obamas handouts, I think both are wrong but one is far worse. One makes us pissed, one makes us weak.

Edited by redtiger

Lesser of two evils. Im voting for Romneys economic plan over Obamas handouts, I think both are wrong but one is far worse. One makes us pissed, one makes us weak.

Because, no one ever took advantage of the welfare system before Obama took office. There have always been handouts under both republican and democratic presidents and if you think anything will change under RMoney, you are fooling yourself. Romney will continue with the same spending habits, just like GWB did, except he will also be cutting taxes on the rich which will only push us further in debt.

Because, no one ever took advantage of the welfare system before Obama took office. There have always been handouts under both republican and democratic presidents and if you think anything will change under RMoney, you are fooling yourself. Romney will continue with the same spending habits, just like GWB did, except he will also be cutting taxes on the rich which will only push us further in debt.

Prove it! I dare you!

People have always taken advantage of government aid, I just think Obama gives them more opportunity to do so.

The redtiger economic recovery plan would have us trim wasteful over spending, as well as tax the wealthy more and cut out loopholes/taxbreaks. Neither candidate is gonna do those things