Make your own meme about any school here in SWVA.

BlueTornadoFan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know how you got that picture of me and heard what I was tell those recruits !

Parents....you cant keep em' quiet. Always have to show off. You'd better be careful man, look what happened to USC because of Reggie Bush's parents.

ATTN to every in this thread...

When you want to post a pic do the following steps:

1.) Right-click on image and click "Copy image URL"

2.) Come here, and type the following: PASTE-THE-COPIED-URL-LINK-HERE.

3.) ?????

4.) Profit.

Tried it. Did not work for me. Gave me the "Red X".

Are you sure you're copying the image code/location and not the web page address or something? Not trying to make you feel like an amateur or anything, I just don't know the problem honestly.

Its definitely the picture code (whatever.jpg or bigballs.gif) enclosed with both a and and no spaces in between.

Try to paste a pic of what you want, red x or not, and I'll go in and look at your edit to see if I can find your problem.

Are you sure you're copying the image code/location and not the web page address or something? Not trying to make you feel like an amateur or anything, I just don't know the problem honestly.

Its definitely the picture code (whatever.jpg or bigballs.gif) enclosed with both a and and no spaces in between.

Try to paste a pic of what you want, red x or not, and I'll go in and look at your edit to see if I can find your problem.

That's exactly the problem. I kept trying to post a website in the IMG code instead of a JPG/GIF. Sad part is, I knew better, too. Synapses just didn't link up or something.

ATTN to every in this thread...

When you want to post a pic do the following steps:

1.) Right-click on image and click "Copy image URL"

2.) Come here, and type the following: PASTE-THE-COPIED-URL-LINK-HERE.

3.) ?????

4.) Profit.

Done, thanks H07! One pic won't show up, just showing a "Red X" on it, so switched that one back to "url" format.