Question for John Battle fans or Bristol people

Hokiebird7

Atleast dont be so open about it....dont you guys usually mix the alcohol in coke bottle before entering the game? lol

Firewater and vodka in red gatorade bottles. Looks like Gatorade, smells like Big Red chewing gum, and burns like hell!

Also the old standby, Jack n Coke.

Not that I did that kind of stuff when I was younger.

Edited by redtiger

Isn't that weird? You live half a mile from Battle, yet go to VHS and I live just a little over 5 minutes from VHS (and about 15 minutes from Battle) near Exit 5, yet I went to JSB. The city/county line just kind of zig-zags throughout the area, lol.

Yeah, I've always found it odd how the city does its boundries, especially when they annexed Clear Creek. To make things even weirder, my neighbor goes to JSB and his little brother goes to Virginia Middle. Across the street from my house, I have a friend who goes to VHS & the county line runs through his backyard

It will be the 2020's before anexation laws are reviewed in VA. Don't look for any thing to change in the near future. The zig-zag line will continue. IMHO the JSB school building and surrounding area should already be part of Bristol, VA (gonna take some heat for that statement). Not only do the two schools dislike each other the city and county governments feel the same.

It will be the 2020's before anexation laws are reviewed in VA. Don't look for any thing to change in the near future. The zig-zag line will continue. IMHO the JSB school building and surrounding area should already be part of Bristol, VA (gonna take some heat for that statement). Not only do the two schools dislike each other the city and county governments feel the same.

Yeah, but at least the county still has Walmart, Sam's Club, Lowes, Target and all the other places at the Highlands center. Take that city! lol.