Lil_Leoanrds_Losers (Playoffs)

Leonards_Losers

Folks this weekend’s 2nd round of the playoffs looks like watching reruns on TV Land. A total of 23 reruns will be played this weekend. A lot of the games are rematches from this year’s regular season or last year’s playoffs. Some of these games may be like reruns of the BEVERYLY HILLBILLIES, MR. ED, SANDFORD & SON, STAR TREK, while some may be like GUNSMOKE, MIAMI VICE or HAWAII FIVE O. We won’t know who the winner is until the smoke clears, Crockett and Tubbs cuffs them and we hear bok em’ Danno.

Stuarts Draft vs. Union

No folks this isn’t a Ground Hog Day Edition of Leonard’s Losers, we have another rerun. Last year the Cougars sent the Vik-Dogs home with their tails/swords between their legs. Well this time around; this game will take place in the friendly confines of BULLIT PARK. Expect the Vik-Dogs to repay last year’s two points with interest and send the Cougars back up the interstate lickin’ their wounds.

LLL - Stuarts Draft

Pulaski County @ Salem

This is another rerun from this past season. Salem “THE ORIGINAL WHINERS, won that game 28-14. Last week the Pu Cats mauled Magna Vista by a score of 32-0 which was a bit of a surprise to the LEONARD PICKIN’ CREW since they had lost 34-21 to these same Warriors back in Sept. on the road. This 45 point trun around has gotten Uncle Percy excited about the Pu Cast’s chances in their rematch against the “THE ORIGINAL WHINERSâ€. Because Folks, if there is one team in the OLD COMMONWEALTH that Uncle Percy dislikes, it’s the “THE ORIGINAL WHINERSâ€. Just a mention of the name Salem gets Uncle Percy all fired up. Aback in August, on his way up I-81, he had to stop in Salem to see a man about a BLUE TICK HOUND, gave us a call and told us that those lazy, good for nothing, inline for Obama Handouts Whiners had still not put that fancy little star beside 1996; when they won a so called state championship. That was the year the Whining Brady Bunch got on their hotline phone to the VHSL a whining if they had to go play the Slate Crik Crawdads at Grundy they would be losers and might get some mud on their uniforms.

Et in Bradyville, Uncle Percy would be higher than Bent Mountain, Grandpa Clovis would also be a wondering what happen to several of his Jugs of Mountain maiden and most football fans across the state would be a smilin’ on Saturday morning. But I’m afraid the Bradyville Whiners have already used the hotline to the VHSL to cover all their Whiny Arses.

LLL – Not the Bradyville Whiners

P.S. Folks, Uncle Percy says, that if one is a traveling’ on I-81 Bradyville is a good place to take a dump.

Giles @ Battle

Coach Wright (A candidate for Lil’ Leonard’s Coach of the Year) = his Exit 7 Chariot Riders are having one of the best seasons ever in Chariot Rider Pigskin History. The Charioteers were flirting with 10-0 until the injury bug took a big bite before the Honaker game. This weekend, the Giles SINGE – WANG fliers into Exit 7 with a running game that most Battle fans have nerve seen. The Chariot Rider defense and fans will at times think they are at an Easter Egg Hunt instead of a football game. Anyone who has seen the SINGLE-WANG CREW play knows what I am talking about. Rumor has it that the Easter Bunny learned how to hide his eggs from Coach Ragsdale. Looks like Easter will come early to Exit 7, but the Chariot Riders and fans will not be finding many eggs this year.

LLL – John Battle

Haysi @ Clintwood

This is one of the reruns we were talking about. Back on the 2nd weekend of the season; the Mean Green put the SMACKDOWN on Coach “Barney Fife†Colley’s Tigers like an Undertaker’s COFFIN MATCH. The Sandlick Tigers licked their wounds; Coach Fife added a few more formations to his playbook of over 1000 formations and went on a BIG impressive win streak over such power houses like the Phelps Hornets and the Mavisdale Maul meow Cats. Wow the SANDLICK TIERS got just about as many playoff bonus points from losing to the Mean Green and Honaker as they did during that 7 game winning streak.

Coach Mullins and the Mean Green has been going about business week after week since a season opening lost to Hazard, KY which has advanced to the 3rd round of the Kentucky Single A playoffs. Watching the Mean Green has been like watching reruns on TV Land. The Mean Green scores 40-50 plus, give up a score or two. Look for OL†Coach Meade’s grandson to pile up a bunch of yards and a few TD’s and the rest of the Mean Green Crew to add a bunch of yards and TDs to that too.

By halftime Coach “Barney Fife†Colley and his SANDLICK TIGERS will thing they have encountered the KLINGONS from a STAR TREK rerun and will be hollering “Beam us back to Sandlick, Scotty…..beam us back to Sandlickâ€. But they will discover that the Transporter is down and Scotty is in the back finishing off a cold one watching reruns of the Andy Griffith Show on TV Land.

LLL – Aunt B and Company…….

Galax @ Honaker

After all these years Uncle Percy has formulated an equation for the Organe Tigers of Yore. Play a soft schedule, get beat by Richlands, and lose in the 2nd round of the play-offs. I hope they vacuum off the turf for the Peoples that is coming this week. This Peoples rushed for 195 yards on 13 carries and scored 4 times for the Coffee Makers from Galax. The Coffee Makers tallied up a total of 540 yards of total offense. (And) If Hubbard broke down the film, he would have seen 2 long touchdowns called back and maybe??? one interception called back by the same Peoples. Clovis says the Coffee Makers my 3, Lil’ Leonard’s says the Coffee Makers 42-13. Don’t worry Hubbard Clintwood decided to go to the Cumberland, Percy say’s your equation will work next year too...

LLL - Honaker

Good luck to all of our area teams this week. This week I am not only a Blue Tornado fan, but I will be a big southwest va fan for our teams.

I plan to go to the Blues game on Friday night and then to the Honaker game on Saturday !

Oh, and good luck to Bluefield also !

Good luck to all of our area teams this week. This week I am not only a Blue Tornado fan, but I will be a big southwest va fan for our teams.

I plan to go to the Blues game on Friday night and then to the Honaker game on Saturday !

Oh, and good luck to Bluefield also !

And good luck to Marion!!

Cave Springs @ Richlands

Folks we need to say we're sorry that we left this one off and Boy are we sorry. Aunt Betty Lou got so mad at us for not picking this game, that all we got for supper last night was cold Fat Back and Cold Grits. This morning for breakfast, it was colder Fat Back and Colder Grits. This game is usually for the Region 4 Title but not this one. The DARK KNIGHTS from the Bat Cave have had a very up and down year which landed them in the #4 spot. Most of the DARK KNIGHTS games have been close one way or the other, except for last week's (45-0) "Cow Tromping? or the "Whine and cheeze" Buzzards from Abingdon. This Friday night should be another battle. The BBWM has had a week off to prep for this battle. Caoch Mance and the Mechanics have been making adjustments and fine tuning the BBWM for this encounter. The DARK KNIGHTS put one on the BBWM last year and feel like they can drop the hammer on the BBWM again. "Slick" Cook says not to count the BBWM out yet even though one predictor has the DARK KNIGHTS winning by 15. Can't end this without giving some Aunt Betty Lou Love to the SEXIEST CHAIN CREW (Some might say chain gang) in SWVA. (Aunt Betty Lou says ever) Aunt Bettty Lou says any of that crew could warm her bunions on a cold night, and at the risk of having cold Fatback and grits till next August..

LLL - The DARK KNIGHTS OF GOTHAM CITY