This sums up Battle's season

battleftbl

Here is a quote from Brent Tipton that sums up last night, this entire season....and the type of kids playing for John Battle. For anyone who doesnt know..... Battle had a bad snap on the game tieing PAT attempt with under 3 minutes to play last night...... the kicker picked the ball up and found an open reciever for the go ahead 2 pt conversion.

“God looked after us on that play,†said Tipton, the holder, who admitted he was “scared to death†after the snap sailed through his fingers. “It’s not supposed to happen like that. God has a plan for everything and I think something special is happening right now.â€

I think someone has been watching Facing The Giants too much...but ok.

I've never seen a team pray so much and give credit to God as much as this bunch has. You'd think that we were a private Christian school or something.

I've never seen a team pray so much and give credit to God as much as this bunch has. You'd think that we were a private Christian school or something.

thats great and he surely is worthy of praise whether we win or lose.

Just look at my post about God being a Battle fan, even more evidence now

I think alot of people thought that last week too though! Who knows what will happen when ya step out on the field!

That's what everyone said after week 10. "JSB cant beat VHS again" "Battle cant beat Giles" "Fort is too big and physical." I hope everybody counts them out again but I'm certainly not.

next week ain't gonna be last week...I hope JSB wins, but it's a tall order.

Great movie. The acting was fine but the message was Awesome.

Friday Night Lights, Remember The Titans, Varsity Blues, Rudy...liked all of those a lot more...Giants is just hard for me to watch...scripting was predictable and way over acted at times...to much cheese at times.

Friday Night Lights, Remember The Titans, Varsity Blues, Rudy...liked all of those a lot more...Giants is just hard for me to watch...scripting was predictable and way over acted at times...to much cheese at times.

Look at the studio involvement and money put in to those big movies like Rudy. Facing the Giants was more like an independent film. Not a lot of funding, so no big time actors. Can't expect too much from it. The message was all that counts.

Look at the studio involvement and money put in to those big movies like Rudy. Facing the Giants was more like an independent film. Not a lot of funding, so no big time actors. Can't expect too much from it. The message was all that counts.

still way over done...but, I get your point.

horrible movie...could have been a great movie but horrible acting, hard to watch.

The actors in Facing the Giants are from a church in Atlanta. The church funded the movie. They aren't professional actors and they weren't professionally directed. They also done Flywheel. You'll see the same actors in both movies. I agree that it was hard to watch at times. Flywheel was worse, but the message far exceeds the acting.

With that being said, I see nothing wrong with the Trojans being proud of their Faith and giving God the glory. Shouldn't we all be doing that?

With that being said, I see nothing wrong with the Trojans being proud of their Faith and giving God the glory. Shouldn't we all be doing that?

nothing wrong with it at all...but anything you do, that you over do, becomes annoying...that's all i was saying about the movie...at some point I was just like "ok ok i get it...i get it". It just got old really fast...you can make a point without driving it home with a sledge hammer sometimes.