Notre dame's in the big game!!!

ThomasDenton

Notre Dame has a huge following. They are the team of the Catholic Church. I've seen more Notre Dame jerseys in Charlotte than Panther's jerseys.

I see a few here and there, nothing like I saw over the weekend. It is the same no matter who is on top. Lately it has been Alabama and Florida. Every school has their share of bandwagons.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God they still play the games and don't just let us decide who will dominate the other team. If defense wins championships and you also need a little luck, I like ND's chances. Plus I have seen enough Alabama bandwagoners to do me a lifetime.

Thank God they still play the games and don't just let us decide who will dominate the other team. If defense wins championships and you also need a little luck, I like ND's chances. Plus I have seen enough Alabama bandwagoners to do me a lifetime.

NOBODY has more bandwagon fans this year than the Fighting Catholics. As soon as they revert back to normalcy, meaning 8-4 or 7-5, that will change.

NOBODY has more bandwagon fans this year than the Fighting Catholics. As soon as they revert back to normalcy, meaning 8-4 or 7-5, that will change.

Agreed.

And as he said, defense wins championships...last time I checked, Alabama had the #1 defense in D-1...

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/1042

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/1043