Honaker -Sussex

wave316

So, doesnt matter who hits it on an onside it's a live ball whether it's touched or not. Unless he was arguing it hit a hhs player before it went 10yrds.

That's what I meant. I said it in my head but didn't type it. My bad. Lol.

that onside is one of those calls where hubbard could have been a hero or zero lol.if sc would have recovered, the fans would have been saying he was crazy.he caught the whole stadium off guard including sc head coach.

Doug dont care to gamble,remember the Jon Ritchie fake punt on his own 28 against Battle.How about few years back at Powell Valley,won the toss devered,onside kick on the opening kickoff.got the ball went down the field and scored.Thats what makes football fun!

You should read what the Sussex coach said after the game in the Bristol Paper. It appears to me that they have no class. Blaimed loss on the bad calls. Just a whining crybaby. I am from Abingdon and my son and I went to watch the game. There were two drive killing calls that went AGAINST Honaker. Like an illegal formation call and the no touchdown call when he appeared to have gotten in by a yard.

Sussex got outcoached and out classed. The players from Honaker didn't back down and mashed them in the mouth during the second half.

Sussex couldn't handle the adversity and imploded.

Quote from Julius of Remember the Titans, "Attitude reflect leadership".

Way to go Honaker!!!

You should read what the Sussex coach said after the game in the Bristol Paper. It appears to me that they have no class. Blaimed loss on the bad calls. Just a whining crybaby. I am from Abingdon and my son and I went to watch the game. There were two drive killing calls that went AGAINST Honaker. Like an illegal formation call and the no touchdown call when he appeared to have gotten in by a yard.

Sussex got outcoached and out classed. The players from Honaker didn't back down and mashed them in the mouth during the second half.

Way to go Honaker!!!

I believe I sat close to you, maybe. Did you, by chance, sit near the band?

Way to go Honaker!!!

Well said VTH93 their jiving and big mouths didn't scare anyone . Honaker had Class and Heart, Sussex had neither!

Well said VTH93 their jiving and big mouths didn't scare anyone . Honaker had Class and Heart, Sussex had neither!

didn't really see where the kids were classless as much as the coach was with his quotes.that should be embarrassing to the whole Sussex program.even if u feel you have got the raw end, you should show class when you depart from the field.just blurting out what you think is what causes all this talk.

Well this game is over, and I agree not much class. Like I said before Honaker is very disciplened, they had some calls that hurt also but committed fewer penelities (part of the game) Sussex lost control and played frustrated the 2nd half and that is what happens when you do, no doubt the PF call on Honakers punt helped Honaker but that is how it goes.

after watching the game on film,something I don't understand maybe someone can tell me.sc was called for unsportsman when one of the sc players started mouthing off after a tackle,dont kno what he said(assumed he used foul language) but the ref throwed the flag.i always thought unsportsman was automatic first down,but it was not in this case.3rd down.

after watching the game on film,something I don't understand maybe someone can tell me.sc was called for unsportsman when one of the sc players started mouthing off after a tackle,dont kno what he said(assumed he used foul language) but the ref throwed the flag.i always thought unsportsman was automatic first down,but it was not in this case.3rd down.

Unsportsmanlinke is 15 yards but NOT an automatic first down.

Personal Foul is 15 yards but NOT an automatic first down.

Roughing passer or punter is 15 yards AND automatic first down.

Unsportsmanlinke is 15 yards but NOT an automatic first down.

Personal Foul is 15 yards but NOT an automatic first down.

Roughing passer or punter is 15 yards AND automatic first down.

must have liked more than 15 for a first then.i don't remember.

I believe I sat close to you, maybe. Did you, by chance, sit near the band?

I must have been close to you. I sit close to the 50, to right of the band. Had a Orioles hat on..............wanted to wear something black and orange....lol

I believe on that call Honaker got half the distance marked off instead of the 15 yards, if we are talking about the same call.

yea after watching the film, realized they were on about the 10 yrd line,so had to be half the distance.also what looked to be a touchdown was not,on that same end of the field.pictures prove it..that just shows you cant see it all from the stands.

Edited by litltiger

I must have been close to you. I sit close to the 50, to right of the band. Had a Orioles hat on..............wanted to wear something black and orange....lol

I was just behind the band. Had my R hat on. Lol.

didn't really see where the kids were classless as much as the coach was with his quotes.that should be embarrassing to the whole Sussex program.even if u feel you have got the raw end, you should show class when you depart from the field.just blurting out what you think is what causes all this talk.

Down on the side line I heard plenty of bad stuff from their coach's and players and fans,i will not give them credit for anything. I know what I heard. Don't mean to question your eye sight.

Down on the side line I heard plenty of bad stuff from their coach's and players and fans,i will not give them credit for anything. I know what I heard. Don't mean to question your eye sight.

LOL I thought a brawl was gonna break out over there once!!!

can you imagine how they would have acted if they had won?