Honaker vs GW Score Updates

87Tiger

I must be the only person on here. Everyone else must be in Salem. I'm in Germany and the VHSL coverage being streamed is blocked overseas :(

GW punts and the Tigers are in GW territory.

Tigers kick a FG....10-10 game.

Honaker's defense needs to keep up the good job. Aside from that 80 yard drive, they've been pretty solid.

Agreed. The Honaker D is playing pretty good.

usually the other team makes you sloppy whether honaker ,George wythe ,or GRUNDY.

I don't think that's the case at all...they are not playing well at all. See how it plays out in the second half.

GW should be winning this game by at least 14 points...how much more sloppy can they play.

Actually, I feel Honaker should be up. Threw an interception in the end zone, then fumbled, which led to GW's FG. It could be more like a 13-0, 17-0 or 17-7 Tiger lead. It is what it is, and that's a new ballgame starting the 3rd. Second half should be good. Tigers just need to keep the intensity up on defense and watch the middle.

if honaker gets blowed out id say George wythe makes them look sloppy .

i wouldn't. Honaker is playing pretty solid ball, GW isn't...I don't think that is as much Honaker's fault as it is GW...pretty simple actually.