Coleman Thomas to wear the ORANGE!!

BigO

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right kid, nobody knows it all....and I didn't even know that CT would go Orange. I had no idea. All I did was share info from a pay site that I belong to and even quoted that source. Thats all I did.

You continue to embarrass yourself.

Is that seriously all you've got? Just repeat the same thing over and over until I quit posting and then tell all your buddies at school (guessing you're a kid) "man, you should have seen how I took this guy on this forum to the wood shed"....? That's what you're going with? Good call. Reward yourself for that...buy an extra milk carton at lunch.

Is that seriously all you've got? Just repeat the same thing over and over until I quit posting and then tell all your buddies at school (guessing you're a kid) "man, you should have seen how I took this guy on this forum to the wood shed"....? That's what you're going with? Good call. Reward yourself for that...buy an extra milk carton at lunch.

And you continue to do it.

You continue to embarrass yourself.

Your buddies embarrassed themselves by being smug and condescending..........right before being proven wrong. I didn't see you saying anything to them....