2013 Graham Schedule

starcityfootballfan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went back?Oh yea forgot it was ok for graham to get transfers from other schools!How many did u guys have from Bluefield last year?

It is o.k. if they actually move within the school district. Who would blame them, great schools, great community....

It is o.k. if they actually move within the school district. Who would blame them, great schools, great community....

Agree but, that is not the case for your Bluefield wv boys .Have family that played on your 2012 team."I Know" LOL

I would hope that all schools in Tazewell County make sure that all of their athletes are legally eligible to play. Anybody that's not eligible to play at all 3 schools should not be allowed to. Kids should learn a life lesson that you represent your community and your school in good and bad times and you don't just jump ship because things aren't going your way....I think it's the parents who need this lesson more often than the kids, however.... Seems like the parents don't agree with coaching, so they take their kid somewhere else to play.