Holston - Battle

cavdaddy

This may be one of the more exciting games this week with both teams posting undefeated records. Frankly I have heard good things from friends about Battle of how well they play. I really think this could be slobber knocker.  We haven't had to get up for a game yet this year but I foresee Coach Matlock getting our troops ready for this "Battle" (pun intended).  I have tremendous respect for Coach Wright and how he has turned it around down there but have to go with my Cavs in a close one 21-17.

I was thinking this would be a good matchup until i saw the Holston/Twin Springs score. If you only beat TS by one, can you realistically compete with JSB? I don't think so...

Battle wins this one comfortably.

i had thought holston was a very good team then i saw the twin springs score...was something goin on or did they just not show up..im on the fence here cause both teams have great coaches..if holston shows up i think it will be a good one if not battle by alot..

Virginia high and im not a "youngster" unless 35 is young.

What a troll! We get it...... you dislike John Battle. You have given the John Battle fans hell on the old CMD board, the Mountain Board and now you have followed them over here to this site. If you are really 35, grow the f*** up and talk about something else other than John Battle football, fans and innocent players. You should be worried why Virginia High is a paper champion. God knows they have no hardware in the trophy case for football.

What a troll! We get it...... you dislike John Battle. You have given the John Battle fans hell on the old CMD board, the Mountain Board and now you have followed them over here to this site. If you are really 35, grow the f*** up and talk about something else other than John Battle football, fans and innocent players. You should be worried why Virginia High is a paper champion. God knows they have no hardware in the trophy case for football.

No need to attack VHS and their innocent players because of one somewhat delusional poster.