Graham @ Richlands

Ryan4VT

Anybody else besides me think that Bryce Farris caught that pass that was given to Richlands as an interception?  From my viewpoint, they both went up for the ball....maybe they both had their hands on the ball briefly...but Farris came down with it.....got up and gave the ball to the official....and they called it an interception???? I was baffled.  Maybe I missed something or am being unreasonable...  I thought it was clearly a reception and not an interception?  Am I wrong?....did I miss something.  Somebody tell me if you had a different view of this play.

Anybody else besides me think that Bryce Farris caught that pass that was given to Richlands as an interception?  From my viewpoint, they both went up for the ball....maybe they both had their hands on the ball briefly...but Farris came down with it.....got up and gave the ball to the official....and they called it an interception???? I was baffled.  Maybe I missed something or am being unreasonable...  I thought it was clearly a reception and not an interception?  Am I wrong?....did I miss something.  Somebody tell me if you had a different view of this play.

Play was literally right in front of me. Brown came down with it and once they rolled around for a second he let go of the ball. Farris did had his hands on it though. But Ben had both hands on it and had it secured. 

how many rushing yards did Graham have? Paper said 281 total yards but they said 310 rushing on the radio?  whats the deal? Anyone know?

These are the stats I wrote down from recap by the radio guys at WGTH after the game. (These stats also had coffee grounds all over them from digging out of the trash)

Richlands

225 rushing

62 passing    Total 287

18 1st. downs

Graham

162 rushing

119 passing  Total 281

17 1st. downs

These are the stats I wrote down from recap by the radio guys at WGTH after the game. (These stats also had coffee grounds all over them from digging out of the trash)

Richlands

225 rushing

62 passing    Total 287

18 1st. downs

Graham

162 rushing

119 passing  Total 281

17 1st. downs

i wonder what they were talking about with 310 rushing yards then? I clearly heard them say it twice? lol.

I was wrong, hands down wrong. Am I rethinking a team? Yes. A beat down by Bluefield, a rough game against Tazewell and a one point loss to Richlands. Princeton beat Bluefield and they were abysmal last year. I do not think Bluefield is a world beater, but very good. I think all area teams are down. It's hard to gauge. I stand by my post of a max of 5 wins, most likely 4. We looked muck better but Richlands adjusted and shut down our passing in the second half, we became one dimensional. I like that one dimension (Cook) but that will not translate well with a D that gives up as many opportunities as ours. We were out coached in the second half and that's not saying much considering the majority of coaches outside Mance are new.

Count me impressed by what the GMen did! I was wrong and happy to be as such, just wish we would have won. Great game GMen! My jury is still out and this week won't change anything. We should win and I say should.