HS FB UPDATES FRI 09-13-2013

trublue

Anybody know why Graham went for the 2-pt conversion following the first TD? Graham has an excellent kicker and with a one point loss, that PAT turned out to be pretty important.

Not really.  If Graham had kicked and made it 27-21, Richlands would have kicked after their score to make it 28-27...wouldn't have made any difference, needed one more score...

Union High Schoolâ€@unionbearslive3m

Final score Bears 33, Raiders 21

WVVASPORTSâ€@WVVASPORTS3m

FINAL: Summers County 27, Grafton 20

SWVA Sports Live!â€@swvasportslive3m

Final score: Honaker 40 Eastside 27

WVVASPORTSâ€@WVVASPORTS11s

Princeton and #5 Capital headed to overtime, tied at 21

ABC13 Sportsâ€@13Sports22s

FINAL: Abingdon 27 Chilhowie 18

Great State

There will be a lot of second guessing on the Graham 2 point attempt after the first TD, especially with a very good kicker.   I don't understand that one at all. 

Actually, the one that should be second guessed is going for 2 after the first TD...get the pretty much guaranteed point on the board and worry about going for 2 later if you have too...

Not really. If Graham had kicked and made it 27-21, Richlands would have kicked after their score to make it 28-27...wouldn't have made any difference, needed one more score...

I think he meant if graham made it 7-0 to begin with it could've been a tie game potentially at the ebd

Would someone please inform the Graham announcer that Graham is a member of the Mountain Empire District NOT the Southwest District! Three weeks in a row and the same mistakes! For someone that states " I never second guess the coaches on air" he certainly does a good job of doing so! I understand this guy is a nice fellow but the broadcast mistakes are hard to take. This is coming from a Graham fan!

LOL!!!  That's exactly what I said when they made that stupid comment!!!