Graham @ Grundy

starcityfootballfan

Grundy needs to come out ready to play 4 this week. They have taken most of the 1st Q off every week so far...can't do that against the G-Men or it''ll be ugly fast.

Grundy is better than people give them credit for, they are just not playing as good as they can play yet. They have had a lot of problems with wrapping up on tackles and being in the right place on defense. If they will tackle like they are supposed to and will go where coach Ward tells them to go, then it should be a good game. If they don't wrap up and don't listen to the coaches when they tell them where to make adjustments, then it's going to be a long game. 

They have done well at making adjustments so far, the problem is that it's not been 100%...and the few plays that they have been caught out of place or don't execute the way they are supposed to...they have paid for it.

Grundy can put 40+ up on the board most weeks if the line buys them the time to do it...they are going to give up some points on defense, it's just going to come down to how many they can score without turning the ball over on offense and how much they can control the clock in the process...that's the key points for this week I think.

For Graham...it's going to be interesting to see how many TD's they can score running straight up the gut...and you already know that it's coming.

Hats off to Graham for a well played game last week. I thought we would get beat soundly, they proved me wrong and played a great game. I think Graham wins this one in easy fashion, either that or Richlands is not that good this year. I was told by some Richlands faithful they saw last weeks game coming, that they were down, and if we were gonna get them that was our chance. I believe they are a solid football team and Graham put it together last weekend. The power run game was a thing of beauty for both teams. I think Graham wins 34-20

Way to go Graham, you may have lost but it seems to be coming together.

Graham is averaging nearly 33 points a game....I believe they go over 40 this week....

Graham 45

Grundy 14

Graham doesn't go for 2 on the first TD....  They have one of the best kickers in the entire area.....they shouldn't go for 2 ever...unless they absolutely have to, Stowers is pretty much automatic.

Biggest difference in Graham that I saw last week was their attitude...they came out fired up and stayed that way the entire contest...seemed like they were just walking through the motions in the first 2 contests.

Graham comes out sluggish (hangover from close one w/Richlands) and the game stays close in the first half.  Graham gets the stuff together at halftime and dominates the second half...G-Men 34-13.

Gonna come watch this one I do believe. I hope its a close game, just don't know that much about either team to predict em......been a few years since ive been to a grundy home game, itlls be good to see some of the folks.

I agree with you Gman. I think Grundy could possible keep it close for awhile. But if Graham can play with the same attitude they did against us they will win easily. Graham was more fired up last week than we were. I like the direction the coach is taking these boys in. I think they are starting to believe hard work 365 days a year really pays off. Hard physical play and not being afraid of your opponenet will keep you in a lot of games you ain't supposed to beat on paper.

Grahams coach looks like he has them believing on any given night they can beat anybody. Confidence is an amazing equalizer!!!!

This game will tell you all you need to know in the first Q...either Grundy has figured out how to stop stuff right up the gut, or it's going to be there all night. 

I'd suggest if you are coming to this game you don't miss the first 12 min.